Which on do you want to use? Save data is different on the network than the console.

Discus and support Which on do you want to use? Save data is different on the network than the console. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been getting this message everytime I start up Starfield. I ignored it the first time because I wanted to see if I could load up my save and I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Caleb O, Sep 28, 2023.

1. Caleb O
    Caleb O Guest

Which on do you want to use? Save data is different on the network than the console.

I've been getting this message everytime I start up Starfield. I ignored it the first time because I wanted to see if I could load up my save and I was able too, and have been loading my saves since. I figured I'd manually back up my save file and pick an option and if it messed anything up I'd have my backup. Well after looking and not finding anything and doing research I found you can't back up save files to a external storage anymore. What's up with that? I'd always back up saves to USB on the 360.

Anyway the message about which save data to choose, both the console and the network say September 15th just different times. It's now the 27th, I don't want to have my saves dissappear all of the sudden. Is it okay to keep canceling the message? Is there a way to manually sync save data to the network? My Xbox is connected to the internet so that's not the problem.

:)

Caleb O, Sep 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: