which model of the xbox 360 has the last chance to get the red ring/ red dot

Discus and support which model of the xbox 360 has the last chance to get the red ring/ red dot in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so i want to buy an xbox 360 but im worried i will get the RROD so does anyone know which model is least likely to get it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jimmy 12707, Mar 6, 2023.

1. Jimmy 12707
    Jimmy 12707 Guest

so i want to buy an xbox 360 but im worried i will get the RROD so does anyone know which model is least likely to get it?

:)

Jimmy 12707, Mar 6, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello Jimmy

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry

The newer 360 editions will be your best bet but do keep in mind that ir is a fairly aged console so these issues can happen as it all depends on the amount of time used on the console and how it was handled.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

XBox 360 S Solid Red Light on power button

4. HomegrownSilky Win User

my Xbox is now BROKEN due to XB Support offline update!!!!

There is no official 120gb hard drive for the Slim 4g model Xbox. You have purchased an unauthorized piece of 3rd party hardware. So that could be part of your most recent problems. Also, the Slim Xbox does not get the Red Ring of Death but rather the
    Red Dot. If you are seeing something other than the red dot you may wish to check here

support.xbox.com/.../flashing-lights-solution

One last thing, if you take the hard drive out will the red lights go away?
  5. CommanderDalek Win User

Newest 360 model Red Dot and Ring.

This is why i Love PC so much more HAHA. Well i guess i'll ring support and have them twiddle their thumbs :p
  6. bman001001xbox Win User

Newest 360 model Red Dot and Ring.

RROD already... your the first I have heard... did you leave enough ventialiation for it or did the GPU pop off again... (refering to arcade machines of the original 360)
Thema:

1. which model of the xbox 360 has the last chance to get the red ring/ red dot - Similar Threads - model 360 has

2. Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.: Hello, I'm Alex (Alessandro) from Italy. 1 month ago I bought an used Japanese Xbox 360 (mint condition) from a Japanese Ebay seller (100% positive feedbacks). This console is only 100-110v (in...
  3. So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...: I took it apart and there was nothing but the necessary things so I said "well, that is a broken HDMI port 95b9a624-d368-4269-81c0-89f1f46b5c7a
  4. Which Xbox 360 models DO NOT require the WiFi Adapter to play games on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which Xbox 360 models DO NOT require the WiFi Adapter to play games on?: I want to get Minecraft on the Xbox 360 but I don't want to have an built-in WiFi module. One where I can have it unattached willingly is what I am really looking for. If someone knows which...
  5. Power Supply for Xbox 360 S Console model 1439

in XBoX on Windows
    Power Supply for Xbox 360 S Console model 1439: All, I need help in getting replacement power supply for my Xbox 360 S Console Model 1439. The power cord which came along with the original box is gone due to voltage difference. My original...
  6. 360 slim network card model, what’s the difference?

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 slim network card model, what’s the difference?: Pretty technical question here: So I’ve already gone through two replacement network cards, one didn’t last an hour before it stopped picking up wireless networks. The free replacement under the...
  7. Do all Xbox 360 Core models have no Hdmi Port, and do All Xbox 360 arcade models come with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do all Xbox 360 Core models have no Hdmi Port, and do All Xbox 360 arcade models come with...: I am just wondering this since I might be looking into getting a Xbox 360 and was wondering which models have HDMI ports included on them. Thanks, Shlundo 9d77e028-0ae9-4872-ac81-06db6c86b15f
  8. Can you Identify my Xbox 360 Model?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you Identify my Xbox 360 Model?: I recently just got a Xbox 360 and I am wondering which power supply I need to get. It is white, with a white disc tray. It also has a HDMI port and was manufactured in May of 2008. Is this a...
  9. Can a wireless Xbox 360 controller on older model be used to play games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a wireless Xbox 360 controller on older model be used to play games?: I have a second generation I believe wireless Xbox 360 controller, it's not the new Xbox console or the Xbox one remote it's the previous one that used to get the red ring. Just wondering if that...
  10. My 2008 model Xbox 360 Elite console has RROD with the E 74 error messege._._.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 2008 model Xbox 360 Elite console has RROD with the E 74 error messege._._.: Anyone charges the cheapest price to correctly and properly professionaly repair my console within a two day timeframe somehow??? 4fba1256-44c4-4abb-a96d-bcef6642ec1d