Which is the right adapter for connecting my XBOX Elite Series 1 Controller to my Windows...

Discus and support Which is the right adapter for connecting my XBOX Elite Series 1 Controller to my Windows... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need a wireless adapter for my XBOX Elite Series 1 Controller, which I will connect to my Windows 11 laptop. Can you suggest which one to buy? Will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Somnath Mozumder, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Which is the right adapter for connecting my XBOX Elite Series 1 Controller to my Windows...

I need a wireless adapter for my XBOX Elite Series 1 Controller, which I will connect to my Windows 11 laptop. Can you suggest which one to buy? Will the normal XBOX Wireless Adapter work with the XBOX Elite Series 1 Controller?

:)

Somnath Mozumder, Sep 26, 2023
  2. s33r Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 will not connect VIA usb or Bluetooth to my pc

The original XBox Elite controller requires the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 so without that adapter it will not be recognized properly by Windows. The newer, Elite Series 2 can connect to a Windows 10 PC without the need of an adapter.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

That adapter will WORK with the Elite controller.

When I got my Oculus Rift, the set included the older model of the Xbox Wireless USB Adapter with a Xbox controller, and my Elite Controller works on my Windows 10 PC with that adapter.

The newer version is simply a bit smaller.

So you do NOT need a special "Elite" wireless adapter (which doesn't exist).
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Which is the right adapter for connecting my XBOX Elite Series 1 Controller to my Windows 11 Laptop?

Hi Somnath! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You can use the standard Xbox Wireless Adapter with the Xbox One Elite controller, that's the best solution.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Xbox 360 controller not working with Xbox Cloud Gaming.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

This controller does not support xCloud. These are the controllers you can use.

Official Xbox controllers

Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 1 (USB connection only)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Adaptive Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)
  6. ngocphi Win User

Connect XBOX 1 Elite Controller Series 1 to Mac?

Xbox elite series 1 doesn't.have bluetooth which came out after the first.gen xbox one controllers

The series.2 and.later xbox controllers have. Bluetooth

As mentioned before Mac doesn't.support elites 1

If you install Windows ir does
Thema:

Which is the right adapter for connecting my XBOX Elite Series 1 Controller to my Windows...

1. Which is the right adapter for connecting my XBOX Elite Series 1 Controller to my Windows... - Similar Threads - right adapter connecting

2. What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games: Okay so i live a little off the grid and as a result my Internet drops off from time to time. I've recently just bought gears tactics (a single player only game mind you) and when my Internet...
  3. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  4. Elite 2 D-pad Right Arrow Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 D-pad Right Arrow Not Working: A few days ago, there was an update for my Elite 2 controller which I installed. Since then, the D-pad right arrow has been having issues in Call of Duty. The right arrow calls in a kill streak in...
  5. My keyboard isn't working right

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard isn't working right: My keyboard isnt working in game but the LEDs are turning on and when I open up the Xbox controller keyboard to type it works perfectly normally so idk why it's not working right inside...
  6. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7
  7. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  8. XBox One is automatically clicking right

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One is automatically clicking right: Hello guys, my Xbox One Model 1540 is not working properly. It automatically clicks right. When I try to click to the left, it automatically clicks right again. Let me elaborate that with the...
  9. Why is my Xbox scrolling to the right?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox scrolling to the right?: I just bought an Xbox series s and it keeps scrolling to the right even with a friend's controller connected that works just fine on their own console. So it's not the controllers. I assume it has...
  10. Why is my right trigger loose. I came back from work the other day and my trigger had no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my right trigger loose. I came back from work the other day and my trigger had no...: I can't play call of duty anymore 22e89921-df68-4b49-96e6-70d5ec7e102e