Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost?

Discus and support Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Fellow Redditors, I am constantly on the lookout for new and exciting games to play on my PC. With the different versions of Windows available, it can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Miriamnl, Oct 1, 2023.

1. /u/Miriamnl
    /u/Miriamnl Guest

Fellow Redditors, I am constantly on the lookout for new and exciting games to play on my PC. With the different versions of Windows available, it can be daunting to find a game that is compatible with all of them. That's why I am here to ask for your opinions on the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, and 11.

But wait, there's more! I also want to know the cost of the game. As we all know, gaming can be an expensive hobby, and most of us are always on the lookout for affordable options.

Fortunately, I recently stumbled upon (Microprokey), a website that offers affordable and easy-to-use upgrade keys for Windows. With their help, you can upgrade your Windows product key without any hassle. And here's the best part – they are currently offering a 30% discount when you use the coupon code MCK30. Additionally, their keys are 100% genuine and verified, so you can be sure you're getting the best value for your money. How awesome is that?

submitted by /u/Miriamnl
    [link] [comments]

/u/Miriamnl, Oct 1, 2023
  2. BonelessTaco Win User

Minecraft Exit Code -1073740791

I tried high performance and power saving and both didn't work. I have installed the launcher for windows 10/11 but not windows 7/8.1. Do I need the windows 7/8.1 launcher considering my PC is running on Windows 11?
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

XBox Controllers on Windows 7

Hi MikeLucasIsCool! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Have an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10? Find out how to set it up on any Windows 10/11 device. If you have an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows, we can also show you how to set it up on any Windows 10/11, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7 tablet, laptop, or desktop PC.

Here’s a compatibility chart for the adapter you may have:

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

Windows 10/11 only

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. Andre for Directly Win User

Afterglow Universal Wireless Gaming Headset Xbox Dongle is set as "unspecified device" as soon as it pairs with headset. (Windows 10)

Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed? See how to verify:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Which version and edition Windows did you originally upgrade from or was installed prior to your current version:

Windows 10 - 1703, 1607, 1511, 1507 (build 10240)

Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro
  5. Andrew_MSRMAME Win User

I dont want to upgrade to Windows 10. and you cant force me. but i still need to use the series X controller i just got on windows 8.1

ok i forgot to ask. but is that the version that is only compatible with windows 10? or does it also work under windows 8.1 and 7?
  6. Eletricdrum Win User

Does the logitech yoke work work with Windows 11 and MSFS?

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Yes, the Logitech Yoke works with Windows 11, it have official support from Logitech...

The system requirements are:

- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7

- 1-USB 2.0 Port

- Internet connection for optional software download
Thema:

1. Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost? - Similar Threads - best game Windows

2. I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?: I had to factory reset my Xbox one. A friend game shared COD to me for my birthday. Do I get that game back? I can’t find it anywhere in my games. 903bf2b8-b38b-4f38-bb3b-8812b15e4d28
  3. Best game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best game.: hello! I know how to do 2 games. And its about checkers and chess. My to like this. I know how to do this games, becouse i win checkers with father, when wos a kid....
  4. Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X: Hi I am using a Xbox Series X and just got a HyperX Armada 27 ([link](https://hyperx.com/products/hyperx-armada-27-gaming-monitor?variant=42751899435165)) - don't worry, only paid $180 for it haha...
  5. Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...

in XboX Insiders
    Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...: Trailer here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLvL\_HfgZjo&pp=ygUTYXRhcmkgaGF1bnRlZCBob3VzZQ%3D%3D https://www.bestbuy.com/site/haunted-house-xbox-series-x-xbox-one/6559213.p?skuId=6559213...
  6. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...
  7. f1 22 Xbox game pass for the best game experience

in XboX Insiders
    f1 22 Xbox game pass for the best game experience: Maybe an idea for Xbox f1 22 on the game pass ultimate submitted by /u/Practical_Ad_1113 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Game Pass is the best deal in gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass is the best deal in gaming: https://flexsub.shop/forget-xbox-series-x-restocks-xbox-game-pass-is-the-best-deal-in-gaming submitted by /u/amusedhearts [link] [comments]
  9. Best Price for 12month Ultimate Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Price for 12month Ultimate Game pass: I have been a subscriber for xbox since 2006 and this year has been hard financially i am looking for a deal that will get me back on my subscription i had before i had to cancel back in June. I...
  10. best game to watch in dolby vision

in XboX Insiders
    best game to watch in dolby vision: I signed up as an insider a week ago and today I discovered that when I play games my TV automatically set itself to dolby vision. I thought you had to wait a month to access games in dolby...