Which is better? Need your opinion...

Discus and support Which is better? Need your opinion... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I am in search of a MULTIPLAYER game. I kinda like the interface like the destiny 2 4v4 multiplayer, the UI like the cross hair it has and stuff.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Poxitiv, May 28, 2018.

1. Poxitiv
    Poxitiv Guest

Hi. I am in search of a MULTIPLAYER game. I kinda like the interface like the destiny 2 4v4 multiplayer, the UI like the cross hair it has and stuff. Battlefield one is cool. The many modes it has and it is dedicated to multiplayer.

So I am looking for a game that has both multiplayer online and coop. It can be without coop too. But I want a game which has everything in it. Like a great story, never ending things, coop story like we play things with friend and online persons. PvE with
    friends and also a pvp mode like team death match in Cs Go. I hope you get the picture.

Now after many research I selected a few games...

Battlefield 1 - story, pvp multiplayer (correct me if I am wrong. I just saw reviews , gameplays and stuff of all the games i mentioned)

Destiny 2 - Story , Story Coop, PvP multiplayer

Gearsofwar4 - Story , Story Coop, PvP multiplayer

Titanfall2 - Story , Story Coop ( not sure ) , PvP multiplayer

Correct me or add some tags like this if I missed things..

From all the reviews and gameplays what I understood is

Destiny two is a great game with nice story which is not that different from destiny 1 and I personally love the pvp of this game coz of how it looks. I didn't play its predecessor.

Battlefield 1 idk about the story mode ( heard the story is average) but the multiplayer is a top notch. I love this game but I am expecting a lot to get from it like the variety of options i have with destiny 2. It is better than Codww2 ( tell your views.)

Gears of war 4 - idk about the story here too( as i didn't play the lasts games of gears of war. The thing I love here too is that we can get a lot from this like the story, coop and Pvp multiplayer. ||||| ///I saw the multiplayer gameplays and noticed
    that only one team can get colorful skins or different characters and not the other team. Everyone's looks the same in other team like everyone is monster. No customization? Idk tell me.

=== Does Destiny two has customization in pvP? I like to look different... Can I look different in pvP in destiny 2? Help me ===

Titanfall 2 is similar to Destiny 2 Pvp I mean that it is sci fi and looks advanced. I love it..

Now help me choose. Which one should i choose you can suggest me anything... Not only the games that I mentioned...

Which one will not die. I mean which one has more players like which one has players that won't leave the game I mean players who play the game actively...

Which game gets updated , the game that developers look after properly.

I need a game which I can play for atleast 2 year without any issues with many active players...

Many say that destiny 2 is dead ... Why they say so? Pleass tell me ... Please...

=======

Give me your suggestion and the reasons too.. please answer my questions.. Thanks in advance... Love yall

:)

Poxitiv, May 28, 2018
  2. T3KN1KA
    T3KN1KA Guest
    i need your opinion!

Which is better? Need your opinion... [​IMG]

T3KN1KA, May 28, 2018
  3. Smith55js
    Smith55js Guest
    i need your opinion!

It really depends on your location whether or not interference will be an issue. Where I currently live, I have multiple wi-fi networks that caused my TB X31's to have static crackling periodically, so I switched to a set of Tritton Warheads, which haven't
    had a problem with intereference.

Smith55js, May 28, 2018
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Which One do i Get

Get which ever one has, in your opinion, better games. For me, that's an X ONE.
  5. UnyoBro Win User

Far Cry 2 dev bashes L.A Noire

My opinion is better than your opinion!

Seriously that's like the main point of discussion around here, people need to grow up.
  6. Mark DiCristofaro Win User

Is Xbox one, truly the best that Microsoft, has to offer?

Hello to all. Thank you for your opinion, which is not needed. I need assistance with this, not opinions. Thank you, but not at the same time.
  7. Dubstep Kittens Win User

blops 2 not for me

Before there is a war over which is the better developer be mindful that everyone has their own views and opinions over which gaming company makes better games. Just putting that out there. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and we should respect
    that. If someone thinks that Infinity Ward is better than Treyarch then so be it.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Avoid Me Reputation for nothing...

It's going to take a long time and it's not going to be instant you just don't need bad reports

You will just have to learn to be a better sportmans and be aware the opinion of the community affects your rep

Regardless of your opinion
Thema:

1. Which is better? Need your opinion... - Similar Threads - better Need opinion

2. We need better xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need better xbox support: I have gotten a 2day suspension for no reason at all All I did was boot up my game to see I’m suspended I did not do any this the day before and had no warnings,I don’t even no what the reason was...
  3. So I wanted to ask if I need a WiFi adapter for better connection on my Xbox series s... Or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I wanted to ask if I need a WiFi adapter for better connection on my Xbox series s... Or...: I'm thinking of buying the Xbox but a lot of devices have problem with WiFi and I wanted to see of it will be the same with Xbox or the Xbox has a better WiFi adapter build in and that I don't...
  4. We need better options for account recovery.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need better options for account recovery.: I’ve lost my account I’ve had for years lost all the money I’ve spent on it I tried everything I possible could account recovery always tells me I don’t add enough information even when I provided...
  5. Future Xbox controllers need to be better

in XBoX on Consoles
    Future Xbox controllers need to be better: Hello, I was once playing some games with my friend on his Nintendo Switch, and he has a Nintendo switch Pro Controller. He was able to aim more presice in games like splatoon with the weird...
  6. Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...: I got chat suspension for mild language after one of your team harassed me in game. I get i shouldn't have called him [Mod Removed - Inappropriate], but he literally antagonized me with toxic...
  7. We need a gray-colour theme and also a better way to tell which game is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need a gray-colour theme and also a better way to tell which game is...: Hello all! I had two quick suggestions to help improve the Xbox One UI - 1) Right now we have a dark theme and a light theme. The light theme is far too bright for most TVs. I would love to see...
  8. VIP events need better structuring

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP events need better structuring: I see the promotion exists for Gold members on particular games AFTER THE FACT with the winners list, but no real explanation of how to take part in said events. It goes as far as to embed the...
  9. Xbox Enforcement Need A Better System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Need A Better System: Hi So my main account gamertag had been removed [Mod Removed - Personal Information] and I'm very upset they removed it . Because it has WTF which stand for [Mod Removed - Profanity] and I think...
  10. To enforcement and why we need a better system to stop mistakes from happening to innocent ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To enforcement and why we need a better system to stop mistakes from happening to innocent ...: a while back i had a problem with a certain achievement for Family Guy - Back to the multiverse, on the xbox360. the achievement was called - (There is no cake)...