Which edition of Microsoft Flight Simulator do I own?

Discus and support Which edition of Microsoft Flight Simulator do I own? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a standard edition key but the Xbox app says every version is "installed". Does that mean that premium deluxe is installed but not activated?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bluesman89, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Bluesman89
    Bluesman89 Guest

I bought a standard edition key but the Xbox app says every version is "installed".

Does that mean that premium deluxe is installed but not activated?

I got 45 aircraft in my hangar.

Which edition of Microsoft Flight Simulator do I own? [​IMG]

Which edition of Microsoft Flight Simulator do I own? [​IMG]

:)

Bluesman89, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Bluesman89 Win User

You mean "base game"?

But why do I have 45 aircraft?
  3. Bluesman89 Win User

But on the Microsoft account site it says I purchased the Standard Edition?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Because you purchased the deluxe edition which comes with a large number of planes and airports the base game doesn't. The base game is the same across the board, only marketplace purchases, or credit for those items is different
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

The Bears game, and all of these is the same, they just come with different bundles of DLC
  6. salokinnoj Win User

MS Flight Sim 2020 missing airplanes after installing the new patch

Which website do you mean by "flight simulator own website" ?
Thema:

1. Which edition of Microsoft Flight Simulator do I own? - Similar Threads - edition Microsoft Flight

2. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  3. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  4. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  5. I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the...: I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the minecraft windows and just says error and in the store it says retry It wont let me download minecraft windows in...
  6. Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition: I bought minecraft a long time ago and migrated my account on June 30th 2022, but when I tried to log back into my minecraft account through microsoft, it forced me to create a new xbox gamer tag...
  7. It will not let me buy ea fc 24 ultimate edition it says contact Microsoft support how can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It will not let me buy ea fc 24 ultimate edition it says contact Microsoft support how can...: Won’t let me buy the game ea fc please can you help me purchase the game it says contact you everytime 279f09c6-d9bc-4aa4-8b48-429e1f9f514d
  8. Microsoft Java Edition for PC now getting Error Message "Microsoft Sign-In Error" - This...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Java Edition for PC now getting Error Message "Microsoft Sign-In Error" - This...: Son has been playing for 1 1/2 years, out of the blue our login won't work. Launching through Lunar Client, but get this Error Message when Minecraft opens. Really don't want him to lose access to...
  9. can i get microsoft reward points for playing minecraft bedrock edition on my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i get microsoft reward points for playing minecraft bedrock edition on my pc?: i want to know if i can get reward points by playing minecraft bedrock also im playing from the minecraft launcher 40791e12-8ab8-47c8-a241-76a25c3b5c49
  10. How to I download Microsoft Flight Sim 40th Aniv edition (XBOX) to my Windows 10 PC?q

in XBoX on Windows
    How to I download Microsoft Flight Sim 40th Aniv edition (XBOX) to my Windows 10 PC?q: I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition 40th Anniversary Edition from the Microsoft Store (PI removed by moderator). How do I download it? If I have already downloaded it where...