Which controller has the most accurate right joystick?

Discus and support Which controller has the most accurate right joystick? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I currently like the Elite Series 2 with lowest tension. 39e168ac-648d-4a12-8fcb-661f6319dfa4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DylanRhodes3, Apr 1, 2024.

1. DylanRhodes3
    DylanRhodes3 Guest

I currently like the Elite Series 2 with lowest tension.

:)

DylanRhodes3, Apr 1, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

If you want goid products wait till.end of.the year

The newnr controllers will along with new hardware as Phil promised

You can get next gen controllers with the new advance thumb sticks which last over 10 years of use

I'm using mine that lasts 30hours on one charge

Hall effects sticks are out now on multiple controllers with a lot of advance features but it will cost you little more then an elite 2

I'm not going to name.them. Thereby suggesting one over another you can look.them up and yes they're offically supported devices with made for xbox
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi DylanRhodes3, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

For an official Xbox product, the Elite Series 2 is the most recommended.
  4. paulo driscoll Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

my son has pointit joystick for adaptive controller but it does no movement with it.does he need special joystick if so which one.
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Where can I find instruction booklets on Original Xbox games compatible with Xbox One?

Normally the first level in most games are usually a learning level, one that teaches you all the controls.

Plus you can always look at the game controls in the settings menu of all games to find out which button/joystick does what.
  6. WARRIOR I M Win User

Adaptive joystick

I have tried 2 different adaptive controllers and two different adaptive joysticks. I put the adaptive joystick into hard foam (that I cut a notch into, then put the adaptive controller in the slit-where the density of the foam made the sides push in from
    left and right to steady the adaptive controller & hold in place) to put in bottom, so one side of tape would stick to wedge and other to controller, so it's locked into place. I use my toe on the adaptive joystick and hand on Elite controller w/LT and LB
    triggers. Biggest, most Massive messed up issue is PDP (manufacturer of adaptive joystick) or Xbox's
    adaptive controller does not support the thumb stick click
    function
    ...which is WORTHLESS. If I use my right toe, my left foot is bricked from tone too, which leaves my right hemisphere to do al functions. I just need the joystick to click to sprint but apparently MS did not consult w/people
    that have the need for this. The only people I see this helping are kids w/parent via copilot. They just need to fix or add a clickable adaptive thumb stick to have sprint....but I'm pretty sure they won't invest the small capital to fix this glaringly outrageous
    oversight.

I didn't see in my adaptive configuration screen an option to allow the left usb of the adaptive controller to act as shift button when I went into the app on my xbox. I play FPS shooters, so shift key will not allow me to play the game at all. Just pass
    on this sensible feature that should've come with the controller/joystick to whomever designed this thing so atrociously.
Thema:

1. Which controller has the most accurate right joystick? - Similar Threads - controller has accurate

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  4. Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...: I've tried connecting controller manually but still just flashes, have also unplugged everything and checked leads etc but still doing the same thing! Any ideas please or has it had its day?...
  5. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC)

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC): I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable. I know there is a way to change it in console but I didn't found any in...
  6. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light: I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable submitted by /u/isma_d_h [link] [comments]
  7. Controller warranty has ran out prematurely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller warranty has ran out prematurely: I bought a three year warranty on the 3rd of September 2021 and it shows as warranty expired on the 2/7/2024. I've tried to in touch with an employee but it doesn't work. How do I get in touch...
  8. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  9. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  10. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...