Which console should I buy? E or S version?

Discus and support Which console should I buy? E or S version? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm planning to buy another xbox 360 console very soon. I have my 250GB HDD taken out of my old console (S version) - included game saves, my gamertag,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeafAussieGuy, May 21, 2015.

1. Which console should I buy? E or S version?

I'm planning to buy another xbox 360 console very soon. I have my 250GB HDD taken out of my old console (S version) - included game saves, my gamertag, everything.

Any advice that I should be worry about before I buy?

Thanks.

:)

DeafAussieGuy, May 21, 2015
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Formatted Hard Drive, 101GB free. Says there is not enough storage for 109MB update

Sorry to hear it. Which type of console is it? The older FAT or the S or E console? If it's the S or E it will have an internal drive. If it's an older FAT console then it doesn't.

Have you tried disconnecting the drive that you have to see if the console will update without it?

onyxishere, May 21, 2015
  3. DemonTweak08
    DemonTweak08 Guest
    Which Edithion Should I Get

Should I get the:

Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood Classic Edition this one GAME | Consoles, Games & Accessories & Free UK Delivery!

or should I get the Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood Da Vinci Edition this one
    GAME | Consoles, Games & Accessories & Free UK Delivery!

The reason for the question is that I'm not sure what the difference is between them they both say bonus content but not what it is, could you give me the pro's and con's between the editions.

Thanks in advance

DemonTweak08, May 21, 2015
  4. dlCHIEF58
    dlCHIEF58 Guest

I'd say it depends upon your TV and audio system. If you are just using HDMI for audio and sound, either would work fine. However if you need Component video, VGA, or optical sound you would be better off getting the S model since the E has no cables that
    allow for use with those AV inputs. Also the S model has more USB ports.

dlCHIEF58, May 21, 2015
  5. dlCHIEF58 Win User

I'd say it depends upon your TV and audio system. If you are just using HDMI for audio and sound, either would work fine. However if you need Component video, VGA, or optical sound you would be better off getting the S model since the E has no cables that
    allow for use with those AV inputs. Also the S model has more USB ports.
  6. PwcrLinux Win User

New update problem

Original Fat 360 just become classic now.. I recommend what onyxishere say. S or E console is best recommended and you can play the classic original xbox (old fashioned "X" with green botton on the top). Be advise the E version just decommissioned, better
    get the S version it's more flexible than E version. GameStop have lot of S version consoles either pre-owned or refurbished.
  7. KindGryphon Win User

If I buy a digital hogwarts Legacy code fro Xbox Series X will it work if I put it in on Xbox one?

I am thinking of buying hogwarts legacy as a digital game but it is sold out for Xbox one so should I buy the Series X game and put the code in the Xbox one Store?
    No. The series X/S version of the game will only work on the Series X or S.

The only way that would work is if it's a code for the digital deluxe version of the game (which comes with both the series x/s and xbox one versions of the game)
  8. ThanasisBezaides Win User

for a game !

it s version for xbox and pc , why should i buy it again ?
  9. DWoodbine Win User

Dragon Age Inquisition.. which version should I buy?

The Xbox One is capable of 1080p as Destiny, Forza and other games prove, it's down to developers to make that decision.

But either way it's still the same game and not much difference.
Thema:

1. Which console should I buy? E or S version? - Similar Threads - console should buy

2. Can i leave the elite 2 controller plugged in the console in 24/7 or i should disconnect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i leave the elite 2 controller plugged in the console in 24/7 or i should disconnect it...: I noticed my xbox will charge the controller even when the console is off, it's on fully shutdown mode, and im scared the battery will explode, i know it's have an overcharge protection but the...
  3. Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?: Our families Xbox One Console has been banned. There are no strikes at all on anyone's account (there are three accounts logged in to the Xbox, mine and my two sons, all connected through a family...
  4. Should i just turn off console or completely shut down the xbox series s evertime after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should i just turn off console or completely shut down the xbox series s evertime after...: I am asking it because i am new to xbox . c73f055a-8ce4-41b1-8a39-3b5e6987c042
  5. How can I download old maps packs on a new console? Same gamer account so it should work

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I download old maps packs on a new console? Same gamer account so it should work: My son wanted to play the old zombie maps I used to play so we repurchased COD bo1 since the old game disc was compromised. Anyway, I’m using the same gamer account but now using the new Xbox...
  6. A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does

in XBoX on Consoles
    A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does: If I get console banned by someone not at Microsoft can I get unbanned 8062aebe-5a45-4ac3-a81f-44886ee80386
  7. What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...: I was banned for my profile picture and I was console banned for 2 days the ban finished August 26 at 1:54am but when I turn my Xbox on it says I’m still banned also when I go to the enforcement...
  8. Why is xbox console companions services discontinuing? My belief of why it should be upheld...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is xbox console companions services discontinuing? My belief of why it should be upheld...: [img] Hello Microsoft Users. Today i would like to speak of this topic that has become a sensitive topic for me to talk about. Why Should Xbox Console Companion not go out of service? I will...
  9. Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do?: Xbox 360 S console and controller begin the syncing process, but the connection fails and the light becomes static or stops blinking. I have tried using usb contoller, it works, but wireless...
  10. What should I do if my xbox one s gets some bit of water inside the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do if my xbox one s gets some bit of water inside the console?: So Unfortunately I spilled a little bit of water on my xbox one s i went to go clean up the mess and the problem is now that the xbox turns on but then it like turns off so idk what should I do...