Which cod game has the most fanbase still 2023

Discus and support Which cod game has the most fanbase still 2023 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi was I thinking of picking up a cod game (there on sale) on my Xbox series S I have black ops 1 which I can't find many games I've played the MW2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JcDazzle, May 20, 2023.

1. JcDazzle
    JcDazzle Guest

Hi was I thinking of picking up a cod game (there on sale) on my Xbox series S I have black ops 1 which I can't find many games I've played the MW2 (free) battle royale game which I don't really like I'm looking at black ops 2 or 3 which I liked on the Xbox 360 I'm just wondering are there many players playing these online before I buy one can anyone tell me?

:)

JcDazzle, May 20, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Currently, what else has a base present is Warzone, its base game too, in this case Modern Warfare :registered: II.
  3. RandyGrimm Win User

MW3 Release date !

I only play COD for the single player and with my friends online.

I can't stand most of the fanbase, no offence
  4. dnpnts Win User

Black Ops 2

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Games like Halo change too much and tick off their original fanbase.

[/quote]The original fanbase didn't want it going in the direction of COD. They changed it the wrong way and catered to the less skilled players. I still liked Halo 4 more than Reach though.
  5. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

Why BO is the best FPS on LIVE.

I totally and utterly despised COD 3, which gave me a bad taste in TA COD games which has slightly improved with each one. I still like MW2 better than BO and havent got into the "mode" that wants to go back. But BO is still played more by most friends which
    is the main reason Im still here. But COD 3...eww..just..ewww.
  6. SidXD Win User

Dark Souls vs Skyrim

Definitely can't compare them. That said, Dark Souls is my most anticipated game of the year. Skyrim probably has more of a fanbase, but Dark Souls probably has the better/more dedicated fanbase. I've got both of them preordered, so my grades in college
    may slip a bit come October/November.
Thema:

1. Which cod game has the most fanbase still 2023 - Similar Threads - cod game has

2. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  3. Microphone doesn't work in cod game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone doesn't work in cod game chat.: My microphone won't work in call of duty game chat, I've tried using my Astro A20 gen 2, a pair of Razer nari ultimate, and an Astro A10 wired headset connected to a party chat headset adapter....
  4. Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games: I just downloaded COD Black Ops on my Xbox Series X yesterday and every time I try to load it or the original COD MW2 (which I already had installed and was working fine a couple days ago) the...
  5. Wireless headset not working- no sound from his COD game nor can anyone hear him talking??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset not working- no sound from his COD game nor can anyone hear him talking??: My son recently got a wireless headset for Christmas (use to have a wired headset). The first headset we took back to the store because we thought it was the headset. But now that the second...
  6. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  7. What COD game can I play online multiplayer without game pass/game core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What COD game can I play online multiplayer without game pass/game core: I am having a hard time figuring out what COD game offers online multiplayer without needed a game pass or game core subscription 289f9b4d-8964-4e58-b42b-82b833336ffc
  8. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  9. I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t hear or speak on game chat on Xbox X on cod mw3: No cross play chat setting or cross play options either on setting Checked all setting and internet setting. Changed headset and still no luck. Also turned Xbox on and off including closing...
  10. My CoD MW2 from gamepass has glitched to 10th prestige and now my game keeps crashing. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My CoD MW2 from gamepass has glitched to 10th prestige and now my game keeps crashing. How...: I downloaded CoD MW2 from gamepass a few days ago for my Xbox series X. I’ve been playing fine no problems, but today my game has crashed. My online profile has glitched itself to 10th prestige...