Which classic franchises of games you want that Microsoft makes available exclusively for the ...

Discus and support Which classic franchises of games you want that Microsoft makes available exclusively for the ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would love a new quake game like the one that was on the 360. Quake 4 that is not that shambles that was quake wars Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr X 2pi, Feb 21, 2014.

  1. Which classic franchises of games you want that Microsoft makes available exclusively for the ...


    I would love a new quake game like the one that was on the 360. Quake 4 that is not that shambles that was quake wars
     
    PUDDIN DAGGER, Feb 21, 2014
    #16
  2. Grady, I can actually support.
     
    Karch V Amadeo, Feb 21, 2014
    #17
  3. What!? Nobody even bothered to mention Viva Pinata!? Shame on you!
     
    Galactic Geek, Feb 21, 2014
    #18
  4. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest

    Which classic franchises of games you want that Microsoft makes available exclusively for the ...

    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...GIVE ME A PROPER MECHWARRIOR GAME!!!!!
     
    Wiggs, Feb 21, 2014
    #19
  5. ^^ I can't hit the like button enough for that post. Which classic franchises of games you want that Microsoft makes available exclusively for the ... :D
     
    Galactic Geek, Feb 21, 2014
    #20
  6. I want a Crimson Skies reboot and / or remake.
     
    Superfly Boss, Feb 21, 2014
    #21
  7. Mr X 2pi
    Mr X 2pi Guest
    I forgot to mention Road Rash.
     
    Mr X 2pi, Feb 22, 2014
    #22
  8. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest

    Which classic franchises of games you want that Microsoft makes available exclusively for the ...

    Another Blue Dragon would make me happy; think I liked that game more than Oblivion.

    Peace, J.R.
     
    J.R.G., Feb 22, 2014
    #23
  9. I would like to see the x-wing , Tie fighter by lucasarts updated . There has not been a good space shooter ever on any console.
     
    CeasedThought, Oct 31, 2018
    #24
  10. Karch V Amadeo Win User

    Which classic franchises of games you want that Microsoft makes available exclusively for the Xbox One?

    Grady, I can actually support.
  11. Dwoop33 Win User

    Which classic franchises of games you want that Microsoft makes available exclusively for the Xbox One?

    I remember Police Quest, it was great. Not sure if they still own the rights, I know they had some dicussion on their site maybe a year ago about releasing a new episode if not re-making them to HD
  12. Dwoop33 Win User

    Which classic franchises of games you want that Microsoft makes available exclusively for the Xbox One?

    LINKS Golf 2014 with John Daily

    NFL Fever 2015 --not gonna happen unless NFL ditches EA exclusitivity once and for all

    Mutant League Football (they need to buy out this kickstarter project already!!)

    Project Gotham Racing 5

    and....

    Ultimate Dodge Ball and V-Spike V'Ball combo!
  13. Uncle Rastas Win User

    Which classic franchises of games you want that Microsoft makes available exclusively for the Xbox One?

    Beyond good and evil! And for sure Beyond good and evil 2 has been announced! What a game, cant wait! :]
  14. RippenHarra Win User

    Which classic franchises of games you want that Microsoft makes available exclusively for the Xbox One?

    I also think those type of command games are perfect for kinect or Smartglass. Type or say the command to the game.
Thema:

Which classic franchises of games you want that Microsoft makes available exclusively for the ...

Loading...
  1. Which classic franchises of games you want that Microsoft makes available exclusively for the ... - Similar Threads - classic franchises games

  2. Please help me with my classic Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help me with my classic Xbox.: I was installing BorgOS and suddenly during the installation the LEDs turned red and the fan sounded like a jet engine. I turned off the Xbox and when I turned it back on, the same thing happened...
  3. looks like windows 11 will run alll the xbox series x and 360 and one and classic library

    in XboX Insiders
    looks like windows 11 will run alll the xbox series x and 360 and one and classic library: https://insider-gaming.com/xbox-bringing-original-and-xbox-360-games-to-pc-via-emulation-its-claimed/ well i dont know what to say i think should have all xbox classic and 360 games including...
  4. Xbox classic game backward compatibility request.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox classic game backward compatibility request.: Why wasn't Midtown Madness 3 backward compatible? It's a Microsoft product. 2667633c-6a97-4e5a-a745-c0dd11515cbf
  5. Rerelease a classic

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rerelease a classic: Hello Microsoft - I know this has been asked before, but hopefully things might have changed. I would like to know what can be done by customers to encourage Microsoft to remaster and rerelease...
  6. is there seriously no way to play ANY of segas classic games on xbox now?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there seriously no way to play ANY of segas classic games on xbox now?: With sega's continual delisting of their original classics, OG sonic the hedgehog, alex kid, golden ace, etc, and the fact that both Sonics Ultimate Genesis collection and the Sega Mega Drive...
  7. Classic Gamertag customization limited to 12 characters instead of 15

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Classic Gamertag customization limited to 12 characters instead of 15: I'm considering changing my gamertag. I've figured out one that I'm kinda satisfied with that fits in the modern 12 character limit, but I want to add 3 more characters to the "Classic" gamertag....
  8. Bring back the 3 old Xbox Classic games from X-box Origins & X-Box 360 Games. or remastered...

    in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the 3 old Xbox Classic games from X-box Origins & X-Box 360 Games. or remastered...: Greetings from all over Europe and Germany from Berlin. I've been planning to play The Simpsons game and Batman Arkham Origins on the new Xbox for a long time and to own it digitally, but...
  9. What do I do if an inactive account has the **Classic** Gamertag that I want?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do if an inactive account has the **Classic** Gamertag that I want?: I've been updating my online presence recently with a new username, profile picture, all the usual stuff. But I ran into an issue just now when I went to change my gamertag. My classic gamertag...
  10. Why cant i download classic shade from minecraft on my ps4?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i download classic shade from minecraft on my ps4?: so i bought with my tokens the classic shade on minecraft market place on my ps4 but when i click download it does until it comes to import and all of the sudden the download stops. Ive tried so...