which budget headset for 360?

Discus and support which budget headset for 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; after going through a few cheap earphones I'm deciding to get a actual headset for my 360. I have 3 headsets I'm considering. I was wondering which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AquariumGeek, May 7, 2016.

1. AquariumGeek
    AquariumGeek Guest

after going through a few cheap earphones I'm deciding to get a actual headset for my 360.

I have 3 headsets I'm considering.

I was wondering which one is the best for the price.

comfort 1 through 10

audio quality 1 through 10

ease of setup 1 through 10

and the quality of the headset 1 through 10

these are the headsets I'm considering:

turtle beach earforce dxl1

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006W41X18...TF8&colid=2RCO2PK9LVLNI&coliid=I34FCRK4XG9O51

turtle beach x 12 artic

http://www.amazon.com/Turtle-Beach-...UTF8&qid=1462636086&sr=8-1&keywords=x12+artic

Syba XB200-I 57mm

http://www.amazon.com/XB200-I-Speak...8&qid=1462409160&sr=1-1&keywords=Syba+XB200-I

:)

AquariumGeek, May 7, 2016
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    What headset do you guy's and girl's use?

Turtle Beach Titanfall Atlas. They are ok for a budget headset.

brandiesel1, May 7, 2016
  3. SavageSalad
    SavageSalad Guest

Turtle Beach XO Fours. It's a good budget headset. Does everything I need it to.

SavageSalad, May 7, 2016
  4. AquariumGeek
    AquariumGeek Guest

AquariumGeek, May 8, 2016
  5. mustangguy
    mustangguy Guest
    dont get Turtle beach. I have found that they have a defect from the cheap to the most expensive headset that they break right above the earcup where the screws are. Found skullcandy works great on 360

mustangguy, May 30, 2016
  6. I`ve been using a Turtle Beach X12 headset for a few years now, never had any problems, excellent value for money in my opinion.

Paraffin Alien, Oct 31, 2018
  7. AquariumGeek Win User

8. Paraffin Alien Win User

I`ve been using a Turtle Beach X12 headset for a few years now, never had any problems, excellent value for money in my opinion.
  9. mustangguy Win User

dont get Turtle beach. I have found that they have a defect from the cheap to the most expensive headset that they break right above the earcup where the screws are. Found skullcandy works great on 360
  10. Paraffin Alien Win User

Wired headset won't work with Xox 360

The wired headset that comes with the 360 is for in game chat only with other players.

You will not hear game audio through it, for full game audio and chat you will need a full headset.

An excellent budget headset to use with the 360 is something like the Turtle Beach X12, these connect through an additional adapter that plugs into the console itself.
  11. brandiesel1 Win User

Turtle Beach Titanfall Atlas. They are ok for a budget headset.
Thema:

1. which budget headset for 360? - Similar Threads - budget headset 360

2. Hey, I'm getting a new laptop, can someone recommend me a lightweight, powerful and budget...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I'm getting a new laptop, can someone recommend me a lightweight, powerful and budget...: I checked out the Cyborg 15 A12V – Cyber Up! (msi.com) and I'm not sure if It will run MSFS2020. 91930924-e97c-4604-a9d5-b0a7c8fecc5d
  3. What is the budget limit if u send in your Xbox for repairs if u got warrenty

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the budget limit if u send in your Xbox for repairs if u got warrenty: I got warrenty on my other xbox i want to start using but what is are limit to get stuff fix i think mine is a link chip in my box its not catching signal to my controller anymore not sure what...
  4. Cheap GamePass Cloud-Only budget plan for tablet / cell streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Cheap GamePass Cloud-Only budget plan for tablet / cell streaming: Hello! An option to have a cheaper plan GamePass Cloud-Only would be great. Some people do not have gaming PCs or a console, but have smartphones and tablets. For them, a very large group in...
  5. Can you suggest me a tested budget monitor for an Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you suggest me a tested budget monitor for an Xbox Series S?: Hey guys I know this question has been asked around a lot, but after countless Google searches and clicking result after result, I figured I should ask you in this forum. I just got an Xbox Series...
  6. 4k monitor or a 4k TV budget friendly thank you

in XBoX on Windows
    4k monitor or a 4k TV budget friendly thank you: Dear Xbox community hi there I'm new to this console community I plan on getting a next gen console and I was wondering what do you suggest a 4k monitor or a 4k TV budget friendly and also has...
  7. Our internet provider is killing our budget. No more Xbox games for our family until I win ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Our internet provider is killing our budget. No more Xbox games for our family until I win ...: A "whole-home" internet solution that allows 30GB per month is not enough to sustain our family of three. Wife works from home as a transcriptionist part time. My son and I try to enjoy some...
  8. xbox one headset on a budget £50-60

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one headset on a budget £50-60: recently got an xbox one and im looking for a headset , had an old turtle beach earforce x1 with my 360 and found that really good for £35 so certainly dont want anything that performs worse than...
  9. £500-600 budget help

in XBoX on Consoles
    £500-600 budget help: Hello all, ive been searchin the net for reiews n such for upgrading my old 32" LCD, still nowhere nearer than when i started lol. To much things 2 consider for non-techie like myself, i could...
  10. Looking For a budget Sound System Recommendation.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking For a budget Sound System Recommendation.: Hi All, As title says, I am looking for a sound system on a budget of £100, doesn't have to be pretty I just want to upgrade from my current tinny TV speakers. I do currently have a surround...