Wheres the Xbox app jewel game???

Discus and support Wheres the Xbox app jewel game??? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently found out from a friend that there's this jewel game in the Xbox app. However when I opened the app on my phone to find it (under the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MysticSlayer007, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Wheres the Xbox app jewel game???

I recently found out from a friend that there's this jewel game in the Xbox app. However when I opened the app on my phone to find it (under the rewards tab) it doesnt exist. Ive checked for missed app udates none. I tried unistalling and reinstalling the app nothing. Does it have to be unlocked somehow?

:)

MysticSlayer007, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there MysticSlayer007, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

The Jewel game can be found in the Xbox App for mobile phones by selecting your profile in the bottom right corner, and in the "Rewards" section, you will see a Microsoft Rewards points mission that says "Tap here to play". Choose that option, and then another option will appear, which you should choose to open the game:

[​IMG]

If it doesn't appear, it's possible that it's not available in your region, as availability can vary depending on each region.

If you know other players in your region who see the option, then I recommend reaching out directly to Microsoft Rewards Support, as they manage this since the game and the points received are part of the Microsoft Rewards program.

You can contact them through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. guzman guzman Win User

Miss Microsoft Jewel game on Xbox phone app

I was really enjoying playing the Microsoft Jewel game that was very strategic. On the Xbox phone app.

now the game is no longer there. I hope it is released as a separate game if needed.
    can’t play Microsoft jewel 💎 2 why
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Game Pass Quests Downsized......AGAIN!

The app quests are under your profile photo on the phone app. Play Jeweled, Play a PC game, and use the App.
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

How do I Access Jewel on Xbox App on my PC , it is a Quest to earn Xbox Points

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

In order to find and play Jewel, you need to navigate to your profile and select Play Microsoft Jewel in the Rewards tab. A new screen will appear. Select Launch Jewel to start playing the game directly in the Xbox mobile app.

Here's the FAQ in regard to Jewel and Microsoft Reward Points.
  6. Jill Smudski Win User

Miss Microsoft Jewel game on Xbox phone app

Yes, I found the game on MSN. But I paid for premium MS games; now I have to sit through ads again!

Also, is it a bug on the ms games website? Jewel and Jewel 2 both go to the Jewel game. Fix this please!
Thema:

1. Wheres the Xbox app jewel game??? - Similar Threads - Wheres app jewel

2. Where is the connection tab on the laptop xbox app(latest update)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the connection tab on the laptop xbox app(latest update)?: How do I connect my xbox series s to my windows laptop? I want to use my laptop as a monitor. I searched it up and the results are showing the connection tab on the xbox app but the xbox app has a...
  3. Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. Please reboot, verify system permissions, and make sure your...
  4. Where do I find the “connect” option on pc Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the “connect” option on pc Xbox app?: my pc’s Xbox app no longer has the “connect”option for me to stream my Xbox screen to my pc. I’ve updated my Xbox and all that but nothing works. I know remote play works but I’d really like to...
  5. Since Xbox Console Companion app is no longer available, where do I check Network status?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion app is no longer available, where do I check Network status?: Hi, I previously used to do this... [img] I used to check the status of my network in the Xbox Console Companion app. Since this app is no longer available on Windows 11, please tell me where...
  6. Where It's the folder of app(Minecraft Launcher)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where It's the folder of app(Minecraft Launcher)?: In windows 11, not appear the "Minecraft Launcher" App, so i not find in all folders. a54c94d9-8f63-468b-9ad1-89c6b8753a90
  7. Where did the remote play button/icon go on the Xbox app for PC? I cannot find it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the remote play button/icon go on the Xbox app for PC? I cannot find it.: since streaming is no longer supported for windows on the companion app I would always use remote play on the Xbox app. Today I was hoping to stream and couldn't find the remote play icon...
  8. How do I fix the issue when trying to login to the Xbox app on pc where it says "An illegal...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix the issue when trying to login to the Xbox app on pc where it says "An illegal...: When I tried to login to minecraft in the minecraft launcher it said "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. (0x8000000D)" which I searched up and...
  9. Is anyone else on PC having issues with the Xbox App/Microsoft Game Store where the Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone else on PC having issues with the Xbox App/Microsoft Game Store where the Xbox...: The Xbox App would present a black screen with a white Xbox logo but would not load further and I was unable to exit out of the app (aside from using task manager). I attempted repairs that didn't...
  10. where is onedrive app?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is onedrive app?: where is onedrive app? attempting to follow instructions to link xbox to onedrive from MS site. Instructions claim there is onedrive app in store type onedrive in store returns no results. how...