Where's the 30 day trial
Discus and support Where's the 30 day trial in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just made this account and i didnt get a xbox live 30 day trial.Please help me 6ee14ee6-1c8d-442f-9c62-21bcd98029b6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XXXLILDAYXXX, Jan 1, 2014.
Thema:
Where's the 30 day trial
Loading...
-
Where's the 30 day trial - Similar Threads - Where's trial
-
Where are the updates for beta and delta?
in XboX InsidersWhere are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...
in XBoX on WindowsProblem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...: Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show - please help I have the Device listed in my account/Devices page, but not when trying to download to PC. No... -
Free trial where are you..???
in XBoX Sales and PromoFree trial where are you..???: so I’m new been having my Xbox one for a while but never used Xbox Live free trial I talked to an agent and he was no help so how do I get my Xbox Live free trial..???... -
I can't find where to get a free trial for Gold.
in XBoX on ConsolesI can't find where to get a free trial for Gold.: I am new to Xbox and my friend told me to try gold because there is a free trial. However, I have looked on my console and computer and can't find a trial. 1d3a166d-cdd1-45aa-b3c7-eccd405bbc9e -
i GOT A XBOX 1 LIVE GOLD TRIAL (with new xbox 1) Where do I find out just what I can use it ...
in XBoX on Consolesi GOT A XBOX 1 LIVE GOLD TRIAL (with new xbox 1) Where do I find out just what I can use it ...: Is there a web page that explains just what goodies I can get from having this trial gold card? I have read that I can get new games or some trials games. I don't need anything multiplayer... -
360 elite 1 month trial, where is it?
in XBoX on Consoles360 elite 1 month trial, where is it?: I have spoken to some "ambassador" on xbox support and he told me that with the 360 elite im granted 1 month trial of gold membership. He also said I have to create the account through the xbox... -
Where the 30 day trial
in XBoX on ConsolesWhere the 30 day trial: Hi.Ijust made tjis account where is the 30 day trial.please i just mad it too. 629c8fa3-ee8c-4d68-9f95-ea331b81d151