Where’s my game I purchased?

Discus and support Where’s my game I purchased? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I download a game I own on my new console if it’s been delisted? c20838c4-eaf0-4500-869f-e2be15c83e72 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mole1984, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Mole1984
    Mole1984 Guest

How can I download a game I own on my new console if it’s been delisted?

:)

Mole1984, Aug 26, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

It would be listed in your library in Games and Apps as ready to install and you can reinstall it from there.
  3. HuisKatz00 Win User

Where is my purchase?

@Infusion thx for advising my trouble.my paid money is still not reflect in game.what going on?? i checked my XBOX transaction,payment is completede in XBOX.i think XBOX would be have trouble.because other guys is having same trouble.I wanna return my money!!!
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Where are my purchases?

5. Infusion05 Win User

Where is my purchase?

Hello , I will kindly advise you to get in touch with the Developer of the game : Cryptic Studios and check to see if they are able to provide you the points inside the game. If you have received the confirmation email for the transaction it means that
    it was successful but the 2000 ZEN points were never added to your in game account.

Just to give you a heads up the Xbox is just the platform you are using to play the game it's not the game publisher so for all in game issues that you might have in the future contact the publisher/developer of the game, and check with the Xbox Support
    the transaction .
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Where is my cashback on my game purchases?

Hello Arctic Gunz,

Apologies for the inconvenience. While we updated our system to correctly recognize your purchase method, it looks like it did not award those purchases. We will manually adjust your account to reflect your purchases, including a purchase of the movie "Sully"
    in January. You should see these changes by the end of next week, by the latest.
Thema:

1. Where’s my game I purchased? - Similar Threads - Where’s game purchased

2. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  3. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  4. from where can i download xbox 360 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    from where can i download xbox 360 games?: i want to download and put in my hard drive. how to do that? dd77f015-f90f-4055-b629-5323f3a6eb82
  5. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  6. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  7. I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?: I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go? c39da3c8-53a5-4c35-b5db-a6561b690066
  8. Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?: cant find GTA 5 is it gone? 8b06f3c9-70f7-410a-b003-80d3cc694f99
  9. Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?: Hello everyone, my name is Artyom and I spent more than a week searching, but I did not find the folder in which all NMS saves are stored. Please help me find it!!...
  10. I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?!: I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?!… How u gonna take away something I paid for and now reimburse or redeem any value the customer has spent...