Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

Discus and support Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tyler Cavan, Jun 18, 2024.

1. Tyler Cavan
    Tyler Cavan Guest

Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken and I don't know how to replace it. The way I discovered this was that I also started to have stick drift and not long after the clicking came along. (P.S.) I have only had the controller for 6 months when I got a new console and that controller came with.

:)

Tyler Cavan, Jun 18, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: