Where to report a glitch?

Discus and support Where to report a glitch? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Found a commonly exploited party glitch that I thought xbox should know about. Very common and been around for a while, wonder if XB has caught on.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by G3NER4L LEE, Jan 23, 2015.

1. G3NER4L LEE
    G3NER4L LEE Guest

Found a commonly exploited party glitch that I thought xbox should know about. Very common and been around for a while, wonder if XB has caught on.

:)

G3NER4L LEE, Jan 23, 2015
  2. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    voteDC, Jan 23, 2015
  3. XBL Prophet
    XBL Prophet Guest
    Where to report XBL Hackers?

Here is what you should do:

1. File a complaint on the GT breaking the rules

2. Block communications on the GT breaking the rules

3. Submit player review (avoid) GT breaking the rules

4. Move on (most important)

XBL Prophet, Jan 23, 2015
  4. dannypenfold
    dannypenfold Guest

Hello there, Is there away you can get into a live chat with an Xbox Agent. And explain what issues or glichese you have come across and they will. Note it down for you. I hope this helped.

Thanks Dan.

dannypenfold, Jan 23, 2015
  5. dannypenfold Win User

Hello there, Is there away you can get into a live chat with an Xbox Agent. And explain what issues or glichese you have come across and they will. Note it down for you. I hope this helped.

Thanks Dan.
  6. Fortified Brad Win User

Companions?

Companions can only die by YOUR hand, but there has been glitches reported where they can die. Very inconvenient. As for respawning, I am not sure.
  7. L4c3rd4 Win User

Forza Horizon five

That's why I think it might be due to some glitch or even restrictions on your account. Try to report it to the forza team to see if they could identify where it might be the issue. :)
  8. AmenRA 82707 Win User

Button clan tag glitchers need to get the hammer

I have noticed fewer glitched tags lately unlike the first week where it was awful but yeah just keep reporting for exploiting maybe even a mute as well.
  9. ClausReich Win User

Get the message 'The account you're attempting to sign in with is not provisioned for this environment. Your app may not be configured correctly' when trying to log in to Flight Simulator

I understand. In this case, I recommend you to contact the Xbox Support - Contact Us section, where you can report this problem and check what's the issue. This issue isn't reported on Microsoft/Xbox Support and it probably is a service glitch/bug on the Windows services on your PC.
Thema:

1. Where to report a glitch? - Similar Threads - Where report glitch

2. Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

in XboX Insiders
    Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem": Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as...
  3. Where do I go to report unsatisfactory customer support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I go to report unsatisfactory customer support?: Hello, I recently contacted Microsoft support regarding a broken xbox series 2 elite controller. The product is under warranty and I was trying to get my controller fixed/serviced. The customer...
  4. Where to report stolen xbox and is there anything I can do about it besides sitting and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to report stolen xbox and is there anything I can do about it besides sitting and...: My Xbox and 2TB external HD was stolen last summer and clearly the law enforcement isn’t gonna do anything about because I told them by name who stole it and where they live and nothing happened,...
  5. Where can I report a missing package?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I report a missing package?: The FedEx shipment states that the package was delivered but I haven't received it. I called FedEx and they said the package was delivered. I also asked around in the mailroom and leasing office...
  6. Where do i report accounts threatening to ddos

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do i report accounts threatening to ddos: already blocked their main because they kept harassing me. The first message says "thought u were safe because you blocked, nah" [mod removed] 48ac9e32-d1ae-43df-b300-8e9d709b5b68
  7. Don’t know where else to report it

in XboX Insiders
    Don’t know where else to report it: Since the museum.Xbox.com site came up a few months ago I noticed my First Login on Xbox One was wrong. I had brought my first Xbox One in May of 2015 and I had gotten Xbox One Elite bundle (the...
  8. Where should I report game localization translation issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where should I report game localization translation issues?: Hi. I'm a Korean xbox gamer. And I'm a Halo fan. While playing the recent 'Halo Infinite Multiplayer-Beta', I discovered one typo issue and Some translation issues in the game. For typo-related...
  9. Responsive Design Bug spotted, where can I report this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Responsive Design Bug spotted, where can I report this?: I think the issue stems from the game name being extremely long! I hope they can fix this as the word is overlapping other content! I'm posting it here, because I don't know where I can report...
  10. Xbox user revealing players IP addresses in game. How do we report it where something will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox user revealing players IP addresses in game. How do we report it where something will...: A user got mad and decided he'd threaten to boot people from the lobby. When he was called on it, he started revealing players' IP addresses and locations. This is a gross violation of privacy and...