Where to redeem Spotify Premium with Game Pass?

Discus and support Where to redeem Spotify Premium with Game Pass? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased Game Pass Ultimate, but cannot find where the code is to redeem 6 free months of the included Spotify Premium. Anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NateHosey, Nov 1, 2019.

1. NateHosey
    NateHosey Guest

Hello,

I recently purchased Game Pass Ultimate, but cannot find where the code is to redeem 6 free months of the included Spotify Premium.

Anyone know where it is?

Thanks,

Nate.

:)

NateHosey, Nov 1, 2019
  2. LoneW0lf0712 Win User

Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium

I did get the code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (did came with Spotify Premium as well), and redeemed it but didn't get me Spotify Premium, but I'll see what I can do
  3. zackoo07 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

Go to the game pass section in your home menu. For the spotify premium, I don't know how to redeem it yet
  4. MoeZArts Win User

Game pass

In order to receive this Premium and Xbox Game Pass 6 Months Free Trial Offer, users must satisfy the conditions listed at 3(A)-(D) below (each an “Eligible User”). You must:

(A). be new to the Spotify Premium Service. If you have subscribed to either the Spotify Premium Service or Unlimited service or have taken a trial or introductory offer previously, you are ineligible for this offer;

(B). purchase an “Xbox Game Pass Ultimate” and/or “Xbox Game Pass for PC” subscription ( each an “Approved Product”);

(C). provide Spotify with a valid and current payment method. Neither prepaid cards nor Spotify gift cards can be used as a valid payment method for this offer; and

(D). pay for your Spotify Premium Service subscription directly to Spotify and not through a third party (e.g., not through a cable or telecommunications provider).
    Eligible Users may only redeem the Premium and Xbox Game Pass 6 Months Free Trial Offer once, previous users may not redeem the offer again.

https://www.spotify.com/us/legal/Spotify-6m-Xbox-offer/
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Nate,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The code will come within Xbox live message within 10 days after purchase. Also, it could take up to 3/20/2020 to come in the email associated with the purchase.

*Limited time offer valid, only in USA and UK, while supplies last. May take up to 10-business days for new members to receive Spotify Premium code via Xbox Message Center. Not valid for existing or previous Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or PC (beta) members,
    other exclusions apply. Limit 1 offer per account. Codes will be delivered through email before 3/20/2020. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular price (subject
    to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Credit card required. Game catalog varies over time. Spotify disclaimer: $9.99/month after trial. Codes available while supplies last. Open only to users who haven't already tried Premium. Offer ends 4/1/2020,
    codes must be redeemed by 10/1/2020. Terms and conditions apply. Please visit
    https://www.spotify.com/us/legal/Spotify-6m-Xbox-offer for more details.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

gamepass ultimate spotify premium

Hi RaydHG

Here is an extract from their site. Hope this answers your question:

3. Eligibility.

In order to receive this Premium and Xbox Game Pass 6 Months Free Trial Offer, users must satisfy the conditions listed at 3(A)-(D) below (each an “Eligible User”). You must:

(A). be new to the Spotify Premium Service. If you have subscribed to either the Spotify Premium Service or Unlimited service or have taken a trial or introductory offer previously, you are ineligible for this offer;

(B). purchase an “Xbox Game Pass Ultimate” and/or “Xbox Game Pass for PC” subscription ( each an “Approved Product”);

(C). provide Spotify with a valid and current payment method. Neither prepaid cards nor Spotify gift cards can be used as a valid payment method for this offer; and

(D). pay for your Spotify Premium Service subscription directly to Spotify and not through a third party (e.g., not through a cable or telecommunications provider).

Eligible Users may only redeem the Premium and Xbox Game Pass 6 Months Free Trial Offer once, previous users may not redeem the offer again.

4. Redemption.

In order to redeem this Premium Xbox Game Pass 6 Months Free Trial Offer, you must have purchased an Approved Product and met the Eligible User criteria above. Upon completion of a purchase of an Approved Product, a one time code will be provided which
    you can use to to redeem the offer on the Spotify website, provided that you are an Eligible User.
Thema:

1. Where to redeem Spotify Premium with Game Pass? - Similar Threads - Where redeem Spotify

2. Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code: So I've been saving over 10k points to buy in game coins in seavof thieves and today I bought it and I got 25 letters code then I went to Microsoft redeem page and it said "Check the instructions...
  3. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  4. Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?: Where are the v bucks. I would like to tall to epic games. 1be70cb6-a1eb-4040-81d5-dadb7cff2ca3
  5. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  6. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  7. Where did the redeem reward button go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the redeem reward button go?: When I tried to redeem my 330 mine coins reward after hitting the point goal, the button to claim the reward seems to have disappeared. cb9a40d8-8fbb-41ad-a75a-0b738f6c8f0e
  8. Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks!...: Can’t redeem my reward points for £5 gift card. I get to the part where it says Thanks! Enjoy your reward! And nothing happens, no email comes through and points aren’t deducted??? Please help...
  9. I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.: I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help. a36d8b5c-6a6a-48e8-a82d-f50f1c889724
  10. Where to find redeemed EA FC24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to find redeemed EA FC24?: I redeemed my code for EA FC24 but unable to locate the game on my Xbox Series X 491cfa8f-6f42-4a4f-a170-7bbe2cb669e2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. having issues with redeeming the GamePass Ultimate Spotify Add-ons code