Where to get my Elite series one controller fixed for drift

Discus and support Where to get my Elite series one controller fixed for drift in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve had my elite controller for years now, so it’s out of warranty, but where can I send it in for repair? The right stick sometimes drifts straight... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Adofo the human, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Where to get my Elite series one controller fixed for drift

I’ve had my elite controller for years now, so it’s out of warranty, but where can I send it in for repair? The right stick sometimes drifts straight up. I’ve tried the alcohol and air duster fixes and it does nothing. Help!

:)

Adofo the human, Sep 9, 2020
  2. Jay O. Win User

Elite Series 2 Thumbstick Drift issue

that's bummer, i understand my normal xbox controller drifting, but elite series?
  3. Blueheart14 Win User

Elite controller stick drift

The problem is not just the on elite 2 controllers its a issue with all controllers that use the PDP program because i have 3 afterglow controllers that have problems with joy stick drift i also have 2 power A controllers that have problems with joy stick
    drift as well and my brother has an elite 2 series controller that also has the same problem
  4. dobby220216 Win User

elite series 2 controller

I'm sorry to here that sadly I had my elite series 2 controller do the same thing, it started with the x button and then the bumpers, I noticed stick drift of both the sticks, sadly when I went to the store to exchange it for another one they had no
    elite series 2 controllers in stock, I switched to the Razer wolverine ultimate edition and so far its a great controller
  5. Stiff77_490 Win User

Xbox series X controller keeps drifting up

Unboxed my Series X in October. Stick drift within a month. My Xbox 360 Elite controller still works flawlessly after nearly 15 years.

The new controllers are garbage.
  6. J.Q.1 Win User

Elite Series 2 controller not working properly.

I called support and they said I would either have to buy a new controller (****) or pay $99 dollars for fixing it. So basically a $300 controller that I'm looking at. I told customer service that I want to speak to a manager. They said a manager would
    contact me within 72 hours. I don't play much. I was hoping this controller would've lasted me at least 3 years. I had the first Elite controller and the rubber parts came off along with major stick drift on both sticks. My Elite Series 2 has stick drift but
    nothing that effects my play, even on fps games. It's the bumpers and paddles functions that are messed up. I want to buy the new Xbox Series X. I was looking forward to pairing it up with my Elite Series 2 controller. Now I'm having second thoughts.
Thema:

Where to get my Elite series one controller fixed for drift

1. Where to get my Elite series one controller fixed for drift - Similar Threads - Where Elite series

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments]
  6. Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...: It's been happening for the past week or 2 f84f0881-0c1b-4606-b2db-c2b23dabeda7
  7. Where can I have my Elite Controller Fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I have my Elite Controller Fixed?: I have had my Xbox Elite Controller 1 for a few years. It has started developing a bit of stick drift, and the rubbers are worn down and pulling loose from the controller. Is there a place I can...
  8. I am trying to purchase a Xbox elite 2 controller on design lab but where do I pay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase a Xbox elite 2 controller on design lab but where do I pay?: Why can’t I purchase things on design lab? 52885aa5-83a3-42ae-92bd-4d8128baec35
  9. Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...: This is a screenshot of the Xbox Accessories app. As you can see I am on the stick tab. There is no option to invert the x or y-axis. Why can I invert them on a normal Xbox controller but not...
  10. I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back but I look at my account where it supposed to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back but I look at my account where it supposed to...: I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back on Microsoft account I’m following it hasn’t moved but on ups website says is been delivered fbbf86be-ec41-4002-9f4d-447119b2dae4