Where to find the load screen update issue in marketplace?

Discus and support Where to find the load screen update issue in marketplace? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So this game has been sitting for months and months. Son finally decides he wants to play so we painfully go thru the install process. After about 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grt Baldini, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Grt Baldini
    Grt Baldini Guest

So this game has been sitting for months and months. Son finally decides he wants to play so we painfully go thru the install process. After about 2 hrs of crap, he can finally play single player campaign only. Can't play multiplayer because it can't get
    past the needed update. Finally get the update and it sits at the loading screen for multi and single player. I have deleted the game, re-installed, cleared the cashe, restarted, blah blah blah! Can't play unless I delete the update it finally was able to
    do. Is there a way to download the update to a flash drive and then install it? if not, then why not? Yes it has an internal 250Gb HDD. This is the old style unit and not the slim version. Any help would be appreciated!

Are there servers issues?

:)

Grt Baldini, Feb 21, 2015
  2. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    33 bf4 fixes/update

no the last update bf4 on xbox one got was on febuary 25th.

hear was the last update we got.(xbox one users)
    s we are also updating the game servers. As usual, it will take a few hours before the majority of servers are updated.

Feb 25 Xbox One Game update notes
    -Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
    -Fix for a crash that could occur when signing out as an active user
    -Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
    -Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
    -Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
    -Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
    -Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts, causing the players to feel that they died too quickly.
    -Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
    -Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags
    -Fix for missing grass physics in terrain
    -Fix for an issue that would appear if a 10 users party would join a game with 8 available slots, leaving 2 of the players stuck on the loading screen
    -Fix for an issue where the player camera would be positioned inside of the soldier when parachute spawning
    -Fix for a MAV exploit that let players reach various out-of-map locations

sc_shark, Feb 21, 2015
  3. jelvis80
    jelvis80 Guest
    New Update Issues

I recently downloaded the newest update from Xbox One. The update did not go to the installing update screen. My Xbox is in a stalled state where it won't load, only seeing a black screen. I tried the offline diagnostic tool and can't the unit to beep
    twice to load the USB. Please help. I have only had the unit for 15 months.

jelvis80, Feb 21, 2015
  4. Apollo v7
    Apollo v7 Guest

There were server issues yesterday and today, so it may have been caused by that.

Apollo v7, Feb 21, 2015
  5. Grt Baldini
    Grt Baldini Guest
    I was able to get in and do update 14. I was able to get in and play before he got home. Shut off the unit and now it sits at the loading screen. Uggg...

Grt Baldini, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Grt Baldini Win User

I was able to get in and do update 14. I was able to get in and play before he got home. Shut off the unit and now it sits at the loading screen. Uggg...
  7. Apollo v7 Win User

There were server issues yesterday and today, so it may have been caused by that.
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

Pes 2012 patch and save problem

If there is an update or patch for the game, it should download automatically if you load up the game while connected to LIVE. You won't find these listed in the Marketplace.
  9. XBF Mohammed C Win User

[Bug] Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Edition Installation Infinite Loading Screen

10. drjazz99 Win User

video streaming

Yes it was the "optional media update". So where is it? I certainly couldn't find anything remotely like an update in the Marketplace or anywhere else.

Thanks for the quick reponse
Thema:

1. Where to find the load screen update issue in marketplace? - Similar Threads - Where find load

2. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  3. I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card: I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card ca6ea607-809d-4bb8-aca0-8849803a2ac7
  4. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  5. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  6. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  7. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  8. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  9. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  10. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e