Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?

Discus and support Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where do can I find the technical specification for the Play and Charge kit for the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller? I am trying to figure out how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anna Neugebauer, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?

Where do can I find the technical specification for the Play and Charge kit for the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?

I am trying to figure out how to power my Xbox 360 Wireless controller with 5V from USB. Therefore understanding exactly how the Play and Charge kit works would be helpful. I am trying to answer these questions (hopefully with a specification):

What voltage(s) does the Play and Charge kit provide on which pin. Does it just provide 5V? I measured that the controller itself must be able to convert 5V to 3.3V, the voltage that should be provided by two AA batteries. Is my assumption that the Play and Charge kit does only provide 5V correct? Also, if you take out the battery pack there's 4 pins behind it. I read they are for charging a rechargeable battery pack with the Play and Charge kit. What is the function of each of the 4 pins? Which one provides the 3.3V for charging the battery? Or what voltage is the battery charged at?

Does Microsoft just not provide a specification? I guess I could reverse engineer the Play and Charge kit but I'd have to buy one.

:)

Anna Neugebauer, Oct 18, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?

I use charging plates muahahah
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Microsoft does not share such information except with licensed partners

Just use 2 AA batteries. I still have some rechargeables I used on 360
  4. RainingRoses Win User

5. Nkosana23 Win User

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  6. Anna Neugebauer Win User

Where do you think I could find them? Is it possible to contact Microsoft about such topics?
Thema:

1. Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller? - Similar Threads - Where find technical

2. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  3. I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card: I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card ca6ea607-809d-4bb8-aca0-8849803a2ac7
  4. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  5. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  6. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  7. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  8. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  9. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  10. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e