Where to find redeemed EA FC24?

Discus and support Where to find redeemed EA FC24? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed my code for EA FC24 but unable to locate the game on my Xbox Series X 491cfa8f-6f42-4a4f-a170-7bbe2cb669e2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jordan Field, Sep 30, 2023.

1. Jordan Field
    Jordan Field Guest

I redeemed my code for EA FC24 but unable to locate the game on my Xbox Series X

:)

Jordan Field, Sep 30, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Jordan! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The game should be in your library: Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all. Under Full library > Owned games

If it's not there, sign out and then sign back in. To do so, press the Xbox button, and then go to Profile & system > Sign out.
  4. Jordan Field Win User

Hi Jordan! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor. The game should be in your library: Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all. Under Full library > Owned games If it's not there, sign out and then sign back in. To do so, press the Xbox button, and then go to Profile & system > Sign out.
    Hi Kyle, I have tried all of that and still nothing at all.
  5. Claudio Castelli Win User

Why does the PC Xbox Store suck?

Totally agree! Have been the whole weekend trying to install EA sports FC24 for my son. Incredible frustrating. Microsoft never again!
  6. Stephen Flanagan1 Win User

Can't get into my old email address to verify

Hopefully someone can help me, can't get into EA FC24 until I can get in, paid £100 for the game plus been spending a bit of money on it also.
Thema:

1. Where to find redeemed EA FC24? - Similar Threads - Where find redeemed

2. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  3. I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card: I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card ca6ea607-809d-4bb8-aca0-8849803a2ac7
  4. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  5. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  6. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  7. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  8. where do i find the redeem code for FIFA17 when i buy it in a package with xbox one S

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    where do i find the redeem code for FIFA17 when i buy it in a package with xbox one S: i bought a xbox one S in a package with FIFA17, but i don't find the code to redeem the code Where can i find it? e597d7cd-c4ce-4ee0-8aea-e549b0d4835a
  9. Where can I find my 25 character redeem code for the recent $25 Premium addition Batman: ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I find my 25 character redeem code for the recent $25 Premium addition Batman: ...: Alright so I bought the game and everything installed itself. and I didn't check on the DLC until yesterday and the day before because, well, I was playing the actual game. But now i am coming to...
  10. Name your game page moved - I can't find where to redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Name your game page moved - I can't find where to redeem code: Bought a bundle including choice of downloadable game but can't find where to redeem code. Can anyone help please? 7299d4cd-0381-469d-8489-a9c631fdabf0