Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

Discus and support Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/raxelbrof, Jan 26, 2024.

1. /u/raxelbrof
    /u/raxelbrof Guest

Hi,

I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while.

Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as manifesting in the normal release OS), that I don't think is captured by the trace capture function on a Series X.

The problem is B&O Beoplay Portal XBox edition headset being unable (~30% of the time) to connect to the XBox on boot, but connecting immediately on a reboot. It seems to match with the descrition of the problem from the mailing list.

Never had this problem with the Microsoft headset.

Additional problems are headset losing connection during audio-heavy sequences in games. Again, rebooting solves it, but the same sequence in the game can trigger the disconnect again.

The heaset's been replaced, headset firmwares updated, problem persists. The console has been used in a different house (and presumably wifi environment), problem persists.

Anyone who might know the best place / way to direct this, it'd be appreciated.

submitted by /u/raxelbrof
    [link] [comments]

/u/raxelbrof, Jan 26, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: