Where To Buy - Xbox 360 Mic With Two Ear Pads?

Discus and support Where To Buy - Xbox 360 Mic With Two Ear Pads? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there! I am trying to find an Xbox 360 regular mic that has two ear-pads for hearing voice not one but two. I only want the headset for voice and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Radical924, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Radical924
    Radical924 Guest

Hey there!

I am trying to find an Xbox 360 regular mic that has two ear-pads for hearing voice not one but two. I only want the headset for voice and not game volume I already have a gaming headset for that...

This is just for when I don't want to where my gaming headset but want to be able to hear friends well through both ears. Anyways I Photoshopped an image below so I hope it does exist! If it does please post some links below to ones on ebay.ca if possible
    or at least post what the name/model of the item is so I can find it. Thanks!

Xbox 360 Mic With Two Ear Pads

Hey there let me first start off by saying I wasn't sure if I should post this in the Buy/Sell/Trade section because I am not looking to buy anything on here specifically I am just looking for the name for an item so I can try to find it if it even exists.
    That being said I am trying to find an Xbox 360 regular mic that has two ear-pads for hearing voice not one but two. I only want the headset for voice and not game volume I already have a gaming headset for that... This is just for when I don't want to
    where my gaming headset but want to be able to hear friends well through both ears. Anyways I Photoshopped an image below so I hope it does exist!

Hey there let me first start off by saying I wasn't sure if I should post this in the Buy/Sell/Trade section because I am not looking to buy anything on here specifically I am just looking for the name for an item so I can try to find it if it even exists.
    That being said I am trying to find an Xbox 360 regular mic that has two ear-pads for hearing voice not one but two. I only want the headset for voice and not game volume I already have a gaming headset for that... This is just for when I don't want to
    where my gaming headset but want to be able to hear friends well through both ears. Anyways I Photoshopped an image below so I hope it does exist!

:)

Radical924, Jun 18, 2014
  2. ballin homee
    ballin homee Guest
    Stereo Headset Adapter Mic Monitoring

If you use the adapter from xbox you will not be able to have mic monitoring. you can buy an adapter from turtle beach that allows mic monitoring. Xbox is being really dumb not letting people use mic monitoring with the xbox adapters

www.turtlebeach.com/.../644

ballin homee, Jun 18, 2014
  3. why microsoft cares about true gamers and sony doesn't!

no it doesn't idiot, the ps4 does not come with a mic and the one you buy is cheap ear phones

BEYOND KILLING, Jun 18, 2014
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

There are plenty of third party headsets on Ebay and Amazon that come with two ear pads. Don't know about there quality but its worth a look.

Auswulf, Jun 21, 2014
  5. Radical924
    Radical924 Guest
    I haven't even seen one on any website... I know there are a lot of headsets with two ear pads but I want it in the same style as the regular Xbox mics AND I only want it for voice chat. Too bad they didn't just sell a 2 ear version.

Radical924, Jun 22, 2014
  6. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Auswulf, Jun 22, 2014
  7. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Alternatively you could use your current headset and turn the game volume down in your Xbox 360 preferences or headset if it has the capability.

Auswulf, Jun 22, 2014
  8. Radical924
    Radical924 Guest

Close enough I guess... I mostly am trying to find something that doesn't cover around my ears and is lightweight. I don't want it for any game volume because my other headset does that. I have the Tritton Pro+'s and they are heavy... and after a while you
    feel sick from wearing them. Thank you though for the response I was hoping to find something more along the lines of the type of headset you would wear at a call center except with the Xbox plug and mute button/volume setting. Pretty much exactly as you see
    it in the picture I made. I guess I will have to keep looking or I will just buy a regular Xbox mic with only 1 ear for voice volume...

Radical924, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Auswulf Win User

Alternatively you could use your current headset and turn the game volume down in your Xbox 360 preferences or headset if it has the capability.
  10. Radical924 Win User

I haven't even seen one on any website... I know there are a lot of headsets with two ear pads but I want it in the same style as the regular Xbox mics AND I only want it for voice chat. Too bad they didn't just sell a 2 ear version.
  11. Auswulf Win User

12. Auswulf Win User

There are plenty of third party headsets on Ebay and Amazon that come with two ear pads. Don't know about there quality but its worth a look.
  13. Radical924 Win User

Close enough I guess... I mostly am trying to find something that doesn't cover around my ears and is lightweight. I don't want it for any game volume because my other headset does that. I have the Tritton Pro+'s and they are heavy... and after a while you
    feel sick from wearing them. Thank you though for the response I was hoping to find something more along the lines of the type of headset you would wear at a call center except with the Xbox plug and mute button/volume setting. Pretty much exactly as you see
    it in the picture I made. I guess I will have to keep looking or I will just buy a regular Xbox mic with only 1 ear for voice volume...
Thema:

1. Where To Buy - Xbox 360 Mic With Two Ear Pads? - Similar Threads - Where Buy 360

2. Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?: I looked around, Microsoft has it but not sold separately, looked on Amazon but either it was 30.00 or 80.00. I don't want to pay a insane price for a game that's been out for around 20 yrs....
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one: I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick where can I buy them b9da841e-510f-463c-886a-a6b4c0d81fc1
  4. 360 kinect games where to buy them now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 kinect games where to buy them now?: Hi and thanks to everyone who got back to my last topic. Since I can't get games on the digital store where can I get them now? I asked MS where to post to bring back the kinect but, it sent me to...
  5. Where to buy original power adapter for Xbox 360 S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy original power adapter for Xbox 360 S?: Hi, Apologies for posting this silly question here. I could not find power adapter for Xbox 360 S anywhere on the store. I tried contacting support via chat/call and the form on that page was...
  6. hey! can i use my 120gb hdd xbox 360 harddrive as xtra data.what do i need to buy and where ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey! can i use my 120gb hdd xbox 360 harddrive as xtra data.what do i need to buy and where ...: hey! can i use my 120gb hdd xbox 360 harddrive as xtra data.what do i need to buy and where would i get it from as you have realised by now ive got about 4 gb left on my xbox one...
  7. Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them?????: Hi! The subject pretty much sums it up. What I need are ear gel rings, the large size, for the xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth. A search on google turns up white medium ear gels for...
  8. Where on amazon can I buy a _real_ xbox 360 slim hard drive? (250 or 320 GB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where on amazon can I buy a _real_ xbox 360 slim hard drive? (250 or 320 GB): I can not find a real one, just knock offs or 'real' ones that the ratings say are knock offs with problems like 15 minutes to load dash board deleting all data after xbox live updates not...
  9. Where can I buy a Cheap Wired Xbox 360 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I buy a Cheap Wired Xbox 360 controller?: So I am looking to buy a new Wired Xbox 360 controller but I don't want to pay 35 dollars (that is crazy). I am looking to pay at most 20-25 dollars (that is how much I feel they should be). I am...
  10. Where to Buy XBOX 360 Wireless Microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to Buy XBOX 360 Wireless Microphone: I've searched all over Singapore for a Xbox 360 Wireless Microphone but i'm still out of luck. Does anyone from Singapore (Microsoft Singapore) know where I can get my hands on one?...