Where to buy a new AC power cord?

Discus and support Where to buy a new AC power cord? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, As you know an Xbox One's power supply is comprised of 2 parts - a power cord that get plugged into a socket, and the actual power brick. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ddolce, Jan 1, 2016.

1. ddolce
    ddolce Guest

Hi all,

As you know an Xbox One's power supply is comprised of 2 parts - a power cord that get plugged into a socket, and the actual power brick. I recently lost the cord (but still have the brick with me), and the Microsoft store doesn't seem to be selling those
    components separately (I don't have the money to afford another power brick). Is there anywhere I can buy another standalone AC power cord? Thanks!!

:)

ddolce, Jan 1, 2016
  2. S.Hussain136
    S.Hussain136 Guest
    xbox 360S Ac adapter

i am using Xbox 360 S, i had problem with Ac adapter, i want to buy new Ac Adapter orginal, please help me where i can buy

S.Hussain136, Jan 1, 2016
  3. BASHIKOVESKY
    BASHIKOVESKY Guest
    Power supply ac adapter replacement

hello all;

I have xbpx one 500 GB since 3 years

I lost my power supply ac adapter and i want to buy a new one

Am living in dubai , if u can tell me where i can find it in UAE

I found some online ( souq.com ) but i found 2 types

1st : 135kw , 10.83 A

2nd : 240 kw , 12 A

Which one should i buy ????

BASHIKOVESKY, Jan 1, 2016
  4. Where to buy a new AC power cord?

Simular style Old PC/Monitor cord like that would be hard to find. Might check Ebay for an Xbox One Power cord OP but other than that. I've no idea.

ElectroFlying, Jan 1, 2016
  5. PICK 34
    PICK 34 Guest
    I had to buy a spare power supply from my xbox one after it went out. I used it while MS fixed my original. You'd probably be able to buy one of those and switch the cord out if it is the same. I got my from amazon.

PICK 34, Oct 31, 2018
  6. PICK 34 Win User

I had to buy a spare power supply from my xbox one after it went out. I used it while MS fixed my original. You'd probably be able to buy one of those and switch the cord out if it is the same. I got my from amazon.
  7. ElectroFlying Win User

Simular style Old PC/Monitor cord like that would be hard to find. Might check Ebay for an Xbox One Power cord OP but other than that. I've no idea.
  8. IceStorm III Win User

lost power cord for the newer xbox -Need replacement

You want to order the AC cord, or the whole power supply including the power brick?

A PC power cord should work as an AC cord replacement. I've used one before on the more modern supplies that do not have a center notch in the power receptical (non-203w power supplies.

The whole power brick can be ordered from Microsoft on myservice.xbox.com. Start a repair and one of the options is to buy a replacement power brick. They're about $30.
  9. SkateHigh3968 Win User

XBOX ONE SERVICE REQUEST

AC cord just shorted out and burned a hole into the cord. It will now take almost 3 weeks to get a new AC cord not even the whole power brick just the cord. I left sony and I am now starting to think it was the worst choice of my life.
  10. ngocphi Win User

Series s alternative power source

Huh you need the power cord though you can buy a appropiatr e power cord from any bestbuy or computer store

Its a common ac connector uses wirh most consumer electronics

Its double rounded
Thema:

1. Where to buy a new AC power cord? - Similar Threads - Where buy power

2. Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy an official Xbox One S power cord?: I understand that the Xbox One S uses a standard figure 8 power cable, however, I have had issues with third party cables in the past. How can I get an official power cable for the Xbox One S?...
  3. where can I buy an official replacement power lead for xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where can I buy an official replacement power lead for xbox one s?: I can't find one on the Microsoft site at all but want to buy an official one. 3ae783a7-484b-412b-a4cc-f2060cbf4f62
  4. I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick,where can I buy one: I have a Xbox 360 S with no power cords or power brick where can I buy them b9da841e-510f-463c-886a-a6b4c0d81fc1
  5. How/Where to buy a replacement power suply brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How/Where to buy a replacement power suply brick: Hi everyone, truly sorry if this is in the wrong section but recently my brothers power brick has developed a fault and ive looked everywhere on where to buy a replacement. I've tried to use the...
  6. Does anyone know where to buy new power supply Brick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where to buy new power supply Brick?: I need to buy a new one do any game store sell power supplies? cadf03f8-cccb-49fb-b9d0-2bd59bef7bb6
  7. I have lost the power adapter. Where can I buy original adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have lost the power adapter. Where can I buy original adapter?: Like from title I need new power adapter. Thank you 81326d57-6fa8-4eb8-a5ec-6cb9d937abc1
  8. Where to buy Power cord for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy Power cord for Xbox One S: Hey! Just wonder if you can help me? I have bought a Xbox One S in USA when i was on vacation and I'm back home in EU Sweden. So i wonder is there a way to buy a EU power cord because i can't...
  9. Where to buy original xbox one 220 V power adaptor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy original xbox one 220 V power adaptor: Hi I need to replace my 110 V power adaptor with 220 V. Where can I get original xbox one adaptor in Gurgaon India..... a8d54b8f-554e-41e5-806e-750cc88efc96
  10. Where to buy original power adapter for Xbox 360 S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy original power adapter for Xbox 360 S?: Hi, Apologies for posting this silly question here. I could not find power adapter for Xbox 360 S anywhere on the store. I tried contacting support via chat/call and the form on that page was...