Where the heck is XBOX music help ?

Discus and support Where the heck is XBOX music help ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am boggled. I have searched and searched. It appears XBOX music is an afterthought, especially if you are using it on PC's and not an XBOX. I have 4... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by arcorob, Jan 13, 2014.

1. arcorob
    arcorob Guest

I am boggled. I have searched and searched. It appears XBOX music is an afterthought, especially if you are using it on PC's and not an XBOX. I have 4 PCs running XBOX music, all windows 8. I also have a lot of people interested in switching to it because
    of the quality of the music. Well, how do I get them there if there is:

• No Support
    • No forums
    This is ludicrous. Its a pay service so where is the support. Where can I post questions ?

Thanks

:)

arcorob, Jan 13, 2014
  2. Where the heck is HBOGO?

Probably when they get around to it. I REALLY regret not going with Sony. The apathy of MS towards their customers is pathetic. HOW can it take 5 months to come out with a 'launch app' with no ETA? I was one of the idiots who bought it day one and I got
    an awesome 1 point achievement and a stick on my controller, while europeans got fifa and people who waited a few months got titanfall and a price drop. NEVER AGAIN

Ned Flanders-80DAD7FB-2D31-4624-B248-1A7D45E653B5, Jan 13, 2014
  3. TRiiB4L
    TRiiB4L Guest
    where the heck????

guys hoping someone can help out with some info, i have just gotten put in the new beta dashboard [REMOVED] and i was wondering where the hell do i report bugs and leave feedback????? HOPE SOMEONE CAN CLEAR THIS UP FOR ME

THANKS

TRiiB4L, Jan 13, 2014
  4. Where the heck is XBOX music help ?

Also if you buy anything like videos or music they are unavailable to you after you cancel your subscription. I found this out the hard way.None of my videos or music will play anymore even though I paid full price and they are on my hard drive.

LOWxONxHealth, Jan 13, 2014
  5. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Also if you buy anything like videos or music they are unavailable to you after you cancel your subscription. I found this out the hard way.None of my videos or music will play anymore even though I paid full price and they are on my hard drive.
  6. amzday13 Win User

where the heck????

I know someone made a new thread about it earlier, i don't actually have the beta so i wouldn't be knowing but a friend of mine does... Anyway, according to the other post their should be a beta forum for XBL users who have the beta dashboard to use so i'd
    say try there
  7. bowski477 Win User

where the heck????

8. Fyer Win User

where the heck????

If you are in fact in the beta the Microsoft Connect site would have all the information you need.
  9. Weezleram Win User

Will Mr Gordon Return?

I don't think they could have found anyone better to both respect the music of the previous KI games and incorporate a new feel to them. Gordon or bust! And where the heck is a physical soundtrack for Season 1?!
Thema:

1. Where the heck is XBOX music help ? - Similar Threads - Where heck music

2. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  3. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  4. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  5. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  6. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  7. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  8. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  9. Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support?

in XboX Insiders
    Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support?: I mean, COME ON. How hard can this be? This was stated "support com8ng to xbox at the same time as Alexa, yet the entire ecosystem is being shunned. WHY? It isnt that they dont have a public API....
  10. What the heck is going on here, where i am?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What the heck is going on here, where i am?: I came on looking for discussions on one of the games i'm currently playing and i can't find nuffin man. Navigation is awful, 528ee761-cbf8-4f00-bf79-93487785de00