Where should I report game localization translation issues?

Discus and support Where should I report game localization translation issues? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I'm a Korean xbox gamer. And I'm a Halo fan. While playing the recent 'Halo Infinite Multiplayer-Beta', I discovered one typo issue and Some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xNamelessnessX, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Where should I report game localization translation issues?

Hi. I'm a Korean xbox gamer. And I'm a Halo fan.

While playing the recent 'Halo Infinite Multiplayer-Beta', I discovered one typo issue and Some translation issues in the game. For typo-related issue, I reported the issue to 343 and got a reply that they would fix it. But, I don't think the localization translation issues is something to report to 343, and I'm not sure where to report it, so I'm posting my question here. If you know of a way to report these issues, please let me know.

:)

xNamelessnessX, Dec 6, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey xNamelessnessX, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Such issues on the game itself, are supposed to be reported to the game developers on their support page, xNamelessnessX. :)

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/artic...
  3. Sipuli91 Win User

Xbox-live languages

There have been a lot of topics about this issue on the Feedback forum
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
    and that's where topics like this really belong. I do agree we should be able to choose English regardless of where we live but yeah... By the way! You can fix Halo 4 by changing your locale to UK in the console settings.
    That's what I did when I got fed up with the Finnish translation of that game :p
  4. onyxishere Win User

Marine Spec Op1

You should also be aware of the fact that your family was the victim of a DDoS (Direct Denial of Service) attack. These are highly illegal and should be reported to your local authorities. It is also illegal to impersonate an officer and could result in
    jail time.

Finally, you can have your parents report the attack to your local ISP. They should issue you a new IP address.
  5. Boombaa Win User

Propos offensant et illégal [Translate] Offensive and illegal comments

Salut,

Il faut signaler le billet mais le joueur également : Déposer une plainte sur Xbox One

Ensuite comme conseillé par Njal, un signalement aux autorités locales compétentes peut-être envisagé.

[Translate]

Hello

Note but player should be reported: File a complaint on Xbox One

Then as advised by Njal, a report to the relevant local authorities may be considered.
  6. Synjin Savant2 Win User

GFWL Not Connecting to xbox.com. Help?

I thought this was the game support page. Where should I be reporting this?
Thema:

1. Where should I report game localization translation issues? - Similar Threads - Where should report

2. I m from bhubaneswar ,odisha. Where should I repair my xbox..

in XBoX on Consoles
    I m from bhubaneswar ,odisha. Where should I repair my xbox..: I m from bhubaneswar ,odisha. Where should I repair my xbox.. aad1560c-2900-43bd-a2f4-8206633b3ac0
  3. What should I do when it says your UPnP is not working and where is your router on your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do when it says your UPnP is not working and where is your router on your...: Trying to find out how to fix the UPnP problem on my Xbox One and where is the router located to check if the UPnP is on and where is the router having a hard time with this situation...
  4. where the install button should be is a sad face

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where the install button should be is a sad face: I am trying to download New Super Lucky's Tale on PC game pass, but where the install button should be is a sad face. I tried restore the settings through Settings - Applications and features -...
  5. there is a sad face where the install should be on astroneer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is a sad face where the install should be on astroneer: there is a sad face when i try to install astroneer 80405c4e-fc43-43b1-91ad-cf4c42e66d86
  6. Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the...: Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the Problem? EA doesn't Help at All for Solutions. (27-12-2022). 1207ddee-4b07-4e93-8958-2bec49fd03b1
  7. How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...: I really need to figure out how to get this fixed. I'm clueless on what to do here. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Subnautica, I'm at a lose. My one saved game with 3+ days of play time is now...
  8. Where should I download PC game pass games to "C" ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where should I download PC game pass games to "C" ?: I want to install all game pass games on my system "C" drive to play, but would like to store them long term on a larger rotational drive external drive and just move them to Xbox system system...
  9. Where should I download game pass games to ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where should I download game pass games to ?: I want to install all game pass games on my Xbox-s system drive to play, but would like to store them long term on a larger rotational drive external drive and just move them to Xbox system drive...
  10. DLC not appearing where it should

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC not appearing where it should: Today I spent $20 buying the season pass for Arkham Origins. The purchase was finalized and all was well like in the past when I seperately bought the Deathstroke DLC awhile ago. Only this time,...