Where oh where is my DLC content???

Discus and support Where oh where is my DLC content??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the VIP Pack for the new Forza to get it early on game pass. Since buying that, i have never seen any of the DLC content, but have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nicodemus Roth, Oct 11, 2023.

1. Where oh where is my DLC content???

I purchased the VIP Pack for the new Forza to get it early on game pass. Since buying that, i have never seen any of the DLC content, but have been playing the game with no issues. I cant find a single bit of info, other than the in-game store showing all the DLC stuff as "owned." help!!!!!

:)

Nicodemus Roth, Oct 11, 2023
  2. Nicodemus Roth Win User

So, the VIP bundle definitely shows up in all of my accounts, from the stores order history, all the way to ingame, where it shows as owned. For all intents and purposes, i should have this ****, but somehow it isn't coming through the game. I'll attempt to put a ticket in, as its the only thing i haven't done! thanks!

Also, every time i try to submit a ticket, it asks me to sign in, which takes me to a page that is only showing up as coding. Does it a new tab as well. thoughts?
  3. Kathy A. Win User

It's okay, Nicodemus Roth.

To clarify, what we meant on our previous suggestion is to contact the game support if the DLC is not in your account.

As base game and DLC should be purchased on the same store, your DLC should display in your account. As per your description, this is not showing in your account as it should be. Then, we recommend you to reach out to the game support for further assistance.

Please contact Forza Support team: Submit a ticket.

Have a great day!

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Nicodemus Roth,

Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks for getting back to us. Please do send a ticket to the game support.

Yes, you will need to sign into your account to reach out to the support.

Regards,

5. Nicodemus Roth Win User

Sorry i didnt see this reply before hitting up feedback hub. I began this gaming adventure with the purchase of the VIP bundle. I bought it before downloadingthe basic game, to ensure the early access. Since then, i haven't found where the VIP support is, i don't quite know where to find that. Within the game, it shows as owned, and the xbox app shows them as purchased, nothing more to do other than start game. i have been playing the game without issue, other than not getting ANY of the DLC, no october5th VW, no credits, no welcome pack cars, nothing except what ive earned myself.

Tell me more Kathy!
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Nicodemus Roth,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are looking for your Forza VIP Pack. Should this DLC listed as purchased under your account, then you should wait at least 24 - 48 hours for it to reflect on your game.

If you have not been able to see this DLC on your account's order history then it would be best to reach out to live support team for assistance.

Otherwise, you may reach out to the game support for VIP packs in your game.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Where oh where is my DLC content??? - Similar Threads - Where where DLC

2. Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it.: Bought oblivion and all the dlc. Dlc is not in purchase history. I was charged for it twice on my credit card. Dlc won't show up at all I paid twice for something I can't play. Please help. I...
  3. Where to find call of the wild DLC power pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to find call of the wild DLC power pack: Call the wild DLC power pack add-on. Where to find it or purchase e1078fb3-0593-4c07-92ae-27401b930618
  4. Call of the wild the Hunter new DLC power pack add-on. Where can I find it so I can purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of the wild the Hunter new DLC power pack add-on. Where can I find it so I can purchase it: Call of the wild the Hunter. New DLC add-on power pack where can I find it so I can purchase it a1b2e6f3-85ad-47b6-95fd-89f8fd70ecfe
  5. Where dlc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where dlc?: I bought a dlc March 7th. On March 8th, Microsoft store indicated I did not purchase. I have a billing history showing I did purchase. I power cycled. I removed then added my account. What went...
  6. Where is my dlc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my dlc?: Purchased Beyond Light for Destiny 2 some time ago. Made progress. Gained skills. Played other games and deleted it from my console. Went back over break to reinstall, Beyond Light doesn't show...
  7. Where are Skyrim DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are Skyrim DLC: I bought Skyrim DLC on previous Xbox, now when searching on series x they don't even come up in the store. They don't even show on my account purchases page, of course that's not showing...
  8. where do i go to get the dlc that everyone else has?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i go to get the dlc that everyone else has?: i don't want to pay pay for a subscription until i can also get access to all the cheats that everyone else has. My question is: where do i go to get cheats such as shoot though walls, instant...
  9. Sniper gw 2 where is dlc butchers banquet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper gw 2 where is dlc butchers banquet: When and where can I get butchers banquet for sniper gw2 I’m on Xbox 9dd0d26e-ed33-450f-b036-47eb1503bebc
  10. Where Can I Find DLC Details?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where Can I Find DLC Details?: I have recently purchased Far Cry 6 Ultimate, and after carefully looking through the information, I could not see anything stating that the content would be exclusive to me. After installing all...