Where [mod removed] is UK Xbox support?

Discus and support Where [mod removed] is UK Xbox support? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Barely ever use my console but I just got charged £10.99 for Game Pass and turned out I had recurring billing enabled which I do not remember setting... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Johnql, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Johnql
    Johnql Guest

Barely ever use my console but I just got charged £10.99 for Game Pass and turned out I had recurring billing enabled which I do not remember setting up.

The virtual agent and Xbox support system in general is completely broken. I can't get through to any xbox agent (yes I've tried different browsers and devices) to refund the transaction and cancel the subscription so here I am waffling here.

This is ridiculous. A functioning support system is the bare minimum from the likes of Microsoft.

https://i.ibb.co/HDxV49Q/Screenshot-2022-11-11-145500.png

:)

Johnql, Nov 13, 2022
  2. Johnql Win User

I was never subscribed in the first place mate. Just using up some game pass codes I have on hand, one of which recently expired and so following that I was charged £10.99 for some reason. Virtual agent is completely broken, no clue how anyone is able to contact these bellends.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

good luck trying to get hold of them, also just to let you know, as soon as you subscribe it turns on auto renew exactly like all other companies do.
  4. Praetorian VIII Win User

We have two new UK Moderators!

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]

UK mods = mods from the UK. Simples.

[/quote]

Doesn't really matter where they're from. That's the point. They're from the UK but they're not required to just moderate this section.

I've been around for all of the UK Mod appointments after Whagi resigned and all the threads end up like this.

Some welcome, a lot complain. That's how it is.
  5. Jayphoenix5452 Win User

Torchlight 2

Aw man that's (Mod Removed - Profanity). We should be able to play midnight uk
  6. Bruno Hslaww Win User

She sells sea-shells on the sea floor!

[Mod Removed]. I gave up feeding you and the rest of the troll crowd as you are a bore. Sorry get fed else where. You make me yawn. PS I am not a yank. I live in the Uk born and bred soft conection.
Thema:

1. Where [mod removed] is UK Xbox support? - Similar Threads - Where mod removed

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. Where the [mod removed] is my game (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where the [mod removed] is my game (Minecraft): I own Minecraft I've had it since beta 1.2 I even migrated my account and I go to launch it today and it says I no longer own it WHERE THE [mod removed] IS MY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  8. Como ver desde donde ejecuto una aplicacion? [Mod Translation - How to see where I run an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Como ver desde donde ejecuto una aplicacion? [Mod Translation - How to see where I run an...: Ayer me apareció en xbox como que estaba jugando al Star Wars Battlefront 2 pero no tengo ese juego ni instalado ni siquiera descargando, me gustaria poder ver desde donde se abrio esa aplicacion...
  9. Xbox onde 8015190E [Mod Translation - Xbox where 8015190E]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox onde 8015190E [Mod Translation - Xbox where 8015190E]: Eu não consigo conectar na live do 360 pelo meu xbox one, mesmo minha live do one estar 100%, fica dando o erro 8015190E toda vez q eu tento conectar. C alguém puder ajudar agradeço. [Mod...
  10. Banned for saying [Mod Removed] enforcement but they not when they where sexist garbage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for saying [Mod Removed] enforcement but they not when they where sexist garbage: here goes i get banned for saying [Mod Removed] after they started being sexist as I quote ' Women cant drive or fly' get in tje kitxhen. But no ban I say [Mod Remvoed] and i get communication...