Where It's the folder of app(Minecraft Launcher)?

Discus and support Where It's the folder of app(Minecraft Launcher)? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In windows 11, not appear the "Minecraft Launcher" App, so i not find in all folders. a54c94d9-8f63-468b-9ad1-89c6b8753a90 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Afonso Brasil, May 19, 2023.

1. Where It's the folder of app(Minecraft Launcher)?

In windows 11, not appear the "Minecraft Launcher" App, so i not find in all folders.

:)

Afonso Brasil, May 19, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Afonso, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this

If you don't mind, may I know for which specific game edition are you trying to find the folder?
    Java or Bedrock?
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

I bought Minecraft on my MacBook Air and every time i download the launcher and press on it it sends me back where i need to buy it please help me with this.

Hello Cellou,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, here are some steps you can take to try to fix this issue:

Check your Internet connection. Make sure your MacBook Air is connected to the Internet and has a stable connection.

Try downloading the Minecraft launcher again. You can download the launcher from the Minecraft website.

Try launching the launcher from the downloads folder. Once you have downloaded the launcher, locate the Downloads folder on your MacBook Air.

Open the folder and double-click the "Minecraft Launcher" file.

Try launching the launcher from the Finder app. Open the Finder app and locate the "Minecraft Launcher" file. Double click the file to start it.

Sign in to your Minecraft account. If you are not already signed in to your Minecraft account, click the "Sign In" button in the launcher.

Check your version of Minecraft. Make sure your MacBook Air has the latest version of Minecraft. You can check your version of Minecraft by clicking the "Help" button in the launcher and selecting "About Minecraft."

I hope I have answered your question correctly, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

I migrated my Mojang account... big mistake.

Close your launcher. Navigate to your .minecraft folder and delete the launcher_msa_credentials.bin file. Then, run the launcher and log back in.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

My game pass ultimate does not work when i try to use it on PC - Account issue

Troubleshoot the Minecraft launcher error: If you're encountering an error when trying to use the Minecraft launcher, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the launcher or updating to the latest version. You can also try clearing the launcher cache by following these steps:

Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.

Type "%appdata%" (without quotes) and press Enter.

Delete the .minecraft folder.

Restart the launcher and try again.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft: 2 Xbox accounts under one email?

In this case, please uninstall your Minecraft launcher. You can do this by going to Start > Settings (the gear icon) > Apps > Apps & features > Minecraft Launcher > Modify/Uninstall.

After that, please follow the steps below:

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Repair, then Reset.

- Press Windows + R. Type TEMP and press enter. Delete all the files inside this folder. Repeat this step by typing %TEMP% and Prefetch. Delete everything on both folders too.

- Press Windows + R. Type WSRESET and press enter.

- Restart your computer. Open the Microsoft store and sign in with the same Microsoft account that owns Minecraft. Go to Library and install the Minecraft launcher again.

- Check your computer region/country and language and please make sure it is the same as your Microsoft account (https://account.microsoft.com/profile). Also check your time zone and date/time is correct.

Try to play Minecraft again and please let me know how it goes.
Thema:

1. Where It's the folder of app(Minecraft Launcher)? - Similar Threads - Where folder app

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator folder isn't found in the Roaming folder. Where can I find it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator folder isn't found in the Roaming folder. Where can I find it?: I have an add-on app that needs the location of the MSFS application data but don't see a Microsoft Flight Simulator folder in my c:\Users\[profile name]\AppData\Roaming folder. Can I find it...
  7. where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...: i cant find it %appdata% > Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment then i see only > LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga > Cachedshaders and pcccpnfig then in cachedshaders DX11>then nothing please...
  8. Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?

in XboX Insiders
    Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?: My little issue here is that I installed FH5 with the GamePass thru Xbox App in my pc, but I installed in my HDD since at that time my SSD was full. Because of the HDD sometimes the game doesn't...
  9. could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...: hi good evening, could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed on PC? i need to erase a game that doesn't appear in "apps and features" and xbox app...
  10. InPrivate: WHERE IS MICROSOFT EDGE IN THE APPS FOLDER? Why can I no longer manage this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    InPrivate: WHERE IS MICROSOFT EDGE IN THE APPS FOLDER? Why can I no longer manage this ...: Oh, I get it. The IRONY. I've been accused of being a troll in the support forum, and some loser from out of NOWHERESVILLE calls me a "turd of a human being", and then points the finger at me and...