Where is the upload custom gamerpic option on the Xbox App?

Discus and support Where is the upload custom gamerpic option on the Xbox App? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On the latest version of the Xbox App for PC, the option for custom gamerpic uploads is not visible on the interface. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by imNACHO, Oct 15, 2020.

1. imNACHO
    imNACHO Guest

On the latest version of the Xbox App for PC, the option for custom gamerpic uploads is not visible on the interface.

Where is the upload custom gamerpic option on the Xbox App? [​IMG]

:)

imNACHO, Oct 15, 2020
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

How do you get custom gamerpic?

You need to upload a custom gamerpic through the xbox app
  3. Little Big Finx Win User

Gamerpic

The only way i was able to upload custom gamerpics was through the xbox app before the update. The support page you linked doesnt tell me anything about the newest version of the xbox app or where to find the option on the app, its only telling me how
    to change it through just the console and I dont have a computer so I cant upload custom pics with the USB method thats why I need to know how to do it on the xbox app again.
  4. senpai eru Win User

Are custom gamerpics turned off?

During the pandemic Microsoft turned off the option for uploading a new custom gamerpic. Too many people would be trying to upload gamerpics at the same time and there wouldn't be enough moderators to check over gamerpics.
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

How do you get custom gamerpic?

I use the iOS Xbox app and upload via going to profile, customize, then choose your gamerpic.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

gamer pic

Only way for the public to upload a custom gamerpic at the moment is by using the beta xbox app on a windows 10 pc.
Thema:

1. Where is the upload custom gamerpic option on the Xbox App? - Similar Threads - Where upload custom

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online: For the first time I managed to get footage of 2 cheaters in GTA online. They are using God mode and I was wondering where to send the footage to make sure they are punished or something. It's the...
  8. if i buy the xbox one x version of hogwarts legacy will it automatically upload to where i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy the xbox one x version of hogwarts legacy will it automatically upload to where i...: Want to play it on my old consul but continue my progress from where I am on my series x version. Not have to start from the beginning, is that possible? Thanks f273ad35-4d29-48e3-8e01-97ef38785437
  9. Upload Studio on Xbox One - how to make OneDrive work and where do the clips go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio on Xbox One - how to make OneDrive work and where do the clips go: Hopefully really basic question here. My son has just started using Upload Studio on Xbox One, and adding voiceovers to clips he's made from Minecraft . When it comes to upload, it always fails...
  10. On youtube one 360 where do I find the filter for sorting videos by upload date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On youtube one 360 where do I find the filter for sorting videos by upload date?: I can't seem to find it. : / 28bd72c6-0778-43b9-b0db-fb7cb9747703