Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...

Discus and support Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been trying to setup my new Xbox series x. It up dated on the middle of the set up, and is now stuck at the turn on controller and will not go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RUSS D MILLS, Nov 14, 2023.

1. RUSS D MILLS
    RUSS D MILLS Guest

Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...

I have been trying to setup my new Xbox series x. It up dated on the middle of the set up, and is now stuck at the turn on controller and will not go further. Controller just blinking. Can't find any support for this very expensive Xbox. You would think they would be a better support system..

:)

RUSS D MILLS, Nov 14, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in the setup and can't find help

3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Series X.... what TV we going with?

I'm gonna stick with my 4k for the moment but will update just pricing it's too big expensive bits of kit, how much stuff is gonna be at 8k by then? Netflix etc
    if its only a few games I think I will wait get my x series then go from there
    I very much doubt that we are going to be gaming at 8K on Xbox Series X, unless the Xbox Series X has the power and performance of at least two RTX 2080 Ti's ( which are around £1000 each ),

8K games / gaming is more likely to be the next generation after Xbox Series X.
  4. Niko1664 Win User

Pc or Scarlet

Depend where you play and the price you're eventually ok to pay. A PC with the power of the Xbox Series X will be expensive.
  5. PhysEdFuel Win User

Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a headset or is there one built in

Unfortunately, there is no built-in mic on the Xbox Series X and no bluetooth support if you're thinking to go that route.

You will need to attach a headset with a mic to the Xbox Series X controller. The Xbox Series X controller uses a standard 2.5mm audio connection for Xbox Live, you can use any standard headset. (It does not have to be something fancy or expensive.)

I hope this helps. Merry Christmas to all!
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Delete

There is no Guitar Hero drums for the Series X or S. There is Rock Band drum kits for the Xbox One, which should work on the Series X|S consoles, but as SwordofWhedon said, they are now expensive, and can be very hard to find now.
Thema:

1. Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in... - Similar Threads - Where support setting

2. Where do I go to report unsatisfactory customer support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I go to report unsatisfactory customer support?: Hello, I recently contacted Microsoft support regarding a broken xbox series 2 elite controller. The product is under warranty and I was trying to get my controller fixed/serviced. The customer...
  3. Where support for Microsoft credit issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where support for Microsoft credit issues.: Where did my $100+ store credit go after I canceled my preorder? I had it, there was no notification that it was going away, and now I don't have it. I have spent 30 minutes trying to find out how...
  4. Where can I get support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I get support?: There is zero options for support. No emails, no phones, no agents. Nothing. Feels like I am just scammed out of loads of money and for what? a84d55aa-7a8f-4d68-9712-ca0e543f7a12
  5. Where's microsoft rewards support.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where's microsoft rewards support.: I did 4 support forms called xbox support and they only tell me that my case is pending. Been a month and a half and still no reply or email verification stating my ticket has been submitted to a...
  6. Where [mod removed] is UK Xbox support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where [mod removed] is UK Xbox support?: Barely ever use my console but I just got charged £10.99 for Game Pass and turned out I had recurring billing enabled which I do not remember setting up. The virtual agent and Xbox support system...
  7. Where do I get support for my account,I was told by someone on Microsoft support to Join...

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I get support for my account,I was told by someone on Microsoft support to Join...: Where do I get support for my account,I was told by someone on Microsoft support to Join this subreddit submitted by /u/TVBlissful [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Gold - no support? where is everyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold - no support? where is everyone: Hi, Im super, quaduper annoyed I am unable to get support at this time (understandable xbox probably flooded) but seriously this is rediculous at this point and beyond anything ever experienced in...
  9. NEW XBOX APP - WHERE IS THE KEYBOARD SUPPORT!?

in XboX Insiders
    NEW XBOX APP - WHERE IS THE KEYBOARD SUPPORT!?: I've utilized the Xbox Console Companion application since its inception. One great feature they brought to the app was the support of keyboard use. That is, when I start a message on my xbox, a...
  10. Cannot Install the 12.15mb initial Install - No Support Responses - Where to from here ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Install the 12.15mb initial Install - No Support Responses - Where to from here ?: Hi all, I have pre-ordered the Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder I cannot install the initial 12.15 of files of the pre-install. I have already contacted the support helpdesk...