Where is the Refund Team email?

Discus and support Where is the Refund Team email? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a game and I wanted to refund it but I couldn't since it got denied and I wanted to appeal it but there is no email from the microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by C_Jason 06, Nov 19, 2023.

1. C_Jason 06
    C_Jason 06 Guest

I purchased a game and I wanted to refund it but I couldn't since it got denied and I wanted to appeal it but there is no email from the microsoft refund team

:)

C_Jason 06, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hello again, C_Jason,

If you have already replied to the email, then you just need to wait for a new response from the refund team. Typically, it can take a couple of days for them to get back to you, depending on their workload. I can't provide an approximate or exact time frame since I don't have that information, as I'm just a player like you. I appreciate your understanding, friend.

Once again, I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. C_Jason 06 Win User

So here is an update to my refund issue and I got denied again but I got the email what can I do now? I already replied to the email explaining it and sending proof of why my game hasn't been over 2 hours
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi again C_Jason,

When reapplying for the refund through the link I provided, it may take a maximum of 72 hours for you to receive a response by email.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. C_Jason 06 Win User

Yes it was under 2 hours and I have proof right here
    [​IMG]
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Don't worry, it shouldn't affect anything, but try to be more careful next time.
Thema:

1. Where is the Refund Team email? - Similar Threads - Where Refund Team

2. Where is my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my refund?: I requested a refund on avatar frontiers of pandora 1/10/24 and it's currently 1/21/24 I was wondering when I'd get the confirmation email and my money back? a697dd7c-a1da-4b37-bc7a-b904400275a7
  3. I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?: I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go? c39da3c8-53a5-4c35-b5db-a6561b690066
  4. Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase: I got refund on 8900 madden 24 nut points . where can I find the funds ? c8df4dc7-df23-4872-befa-cfac2112b021
  5. where has my money from a refund gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where has my money from a refund gone: I have been refunded but have not received the money just unable to play the game b644df78-5cc1-4a71-8c53-4fb6ddff960c
  6. So I submitted a refund, it was approved, an now the money is no where to be seen,

in XBoX on Windows
    So I submitted a refund, it was approved, an now the money is no where to be seen,: I submitted a refund for an accidental purchase and no I don't know where my money went I'm honestly kinda upset bc01cd8b-47da-423d-b270-34ced79ef131
  7. Where do i find the refund cancel email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do i find the refund cancel email: How to find The e-mail that was given to me for refund 6fcd573e-b9a0-4097-bcb2-1c3da7cb05ab
  8. where is my refund shipping label?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where is my refund shipping label?: I placed an order to repair my Xbox elite series controller which has stick drift, the first email I got was discussing how to send the dysfunctional product telling me I'd get a secondary email...
  9. I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is: I can't access the game I bought e4cb1366-0001-4fe2-80d7-b68859a1669f
  10. Where is my pre-order refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my pre-order refund?: I pre-orded hogwarts legacy back in September. I received the cancelation message and it said my money was refunded but I don't see it anywhere in my account that was used to purchase the game....