Where is the promised performance update for Titanfall?

Discus and support Where is the promised performance update for Titanfall? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ^^Well the gaming media is putting so much stock into counting pixels that the masses are jumping on the bandwagon as well. I never remember seeing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TROLL OF HORROR, May 19, 2014.

  1. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

    Where is the promised performance update for Titanfall?


    ^^Well the gaming media is putting so much stock into counting pixels that the masses are jumping on the bandwagon as well. I never remember seeing headlines saying oh Skyrim is only in 720p. Click bait articles are getting ridiculous.
     
    x24hrs2livex, May 20, 2014
    #16
  2. 720p was the general standard last gen, so it's fair enough you'd expect an upgrade this gen.

    Fluidity's the most important thing for me, so I'm fine with 640-900p so long as there's no screen-tear and the framerate's relatively intact, although if Titanfall can't even manage that it's a bit worrying. But I haven't played it, so what do I know.
     
    superSnausages, May 20, 2014
    #17
  3. ^^What I basically said, forced to accept low res but I don't accept constant tearing and framerate issues in a game where smoothness should be priority.
     
    TROLL OF HORROR, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. Lofty Who Win User

    Where is the promised performance update for Titanfall?

    @ Troll,

    As much as I enjoyed Titanfall I hope there's not already news at E3 of a sequel. I don't doubt another one is in the works but thought/hoped it would be a while yet before news on a new one.
  5. John Dowding Win User

    Where is the promised performance update for Titanfall?

    The game is nowhere near "unplayable"
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

    Where is the promised performance update for Titanfall?

    If you have unplayable screen tear you need a new television.

    Great game.

    Must suck to be the only one missing out.
  7. TROLL OF HORROR Win User

    Where is the promised performance update for Titanfall?

    ^^What I basically said, forced to accept low res but I don't accept constant tearing and framerate issues in a game where smoothness should be priority.
  8. Mexicola1984 Win User

    Where is the promised performance update for Titanfall?

    If you read the top article mate it still says they are likely, just the headline wouldn't be as good if they said that!
Thema:

Where is the promised performance update for Titanfall?

Loading...
  1. Where is the promised performance update for Titanfall? - Similar Threads - Where promised performance

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  7. For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...

    in XboX Insiders
    For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...
  8. I don't know where else to ask so here goes

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like...
  9. Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...: After updating my Xbox one to play a game from CD, I found that the console wasn't reading or even attempting to read the disc inserted. I thought that it just wasn't opening the CD at first but...
  10. I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...: Hello! I can't log into my account on minecraft.net where I bought my minecraft license. It just takes me back to the same page where there are ways to log into an account. I just can't log into...