Where is the place to redeem the Discord Nitro on Xbox?

Discus and support Where is the place to redeem the Discord Nitro on Xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I saw the ad before on my Xbox and just remembered about it today. I went on my Xbox and could not find the banner. 8b55b3e7-fe67-4dcd-acb5-ef9d73113185 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ActualRelic7179, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Where is the place to redeem the Discord Nitro on Xbox?

I saw the ad before on my Xbox and just remembered about it today. I went on my Xbox and could not find the banner.

:)

ActualRelic7179, Dec 17, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

try refreshing the home screen on the Xbox, the ad banner might show up, and then you will be able to select it, and scan the barcode with your phone.
  3. blueamcat Win User

4. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]

Ji hopz9187,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing are looking to redeem a token for Discord Nitro obtained via Xbox Game Pass for PC. To redeem your token, check out this page:

Discord Nitro Gift Redemption

I hope this helps.
  6. walterdino Win User

Unknown gift code - Discord nitro

Yeah, but when I redeemed the Nitro in the Xbox Game Pass I recieved a Discord link, not a code to redeem. :/
Thema:

1. Where is the place to redeem the Discord Nitro on Xbox? - Similar Threads - Where place redeem

2. Is their a Place where they post when they have a new firmware update for their controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is their a Place where they post when they have a new firmware update for their controllers?: Don't Have internet at home right now and its a pain to check on my laptop manually. was wondering if they post it somewhere so i could set something up like rss feeds for when they do....
  3. Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?: Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code? submitted by /u/ThaEmceeToby [link] [comments]
  4. Move plates from bottom away. Not only placing them on the bottom side , where it hides...

in XboX Insiders
    Move plates from bottom away. Not only placing them on the bottom side , where it hides...: A Funktion to place the plates at the top or sides not only at bottom. Because some wallpapers are More detailed there. Would be a nice implementation. submitted by /u/rAHbbit [link] [comments]
  5. Not sure if this is the right place, but where do I make a request for Supreme Commander 1...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is the right place, but where do I make a request for Supreme Commander 1...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RaoulMoat666 [link] [comments]
  6. I would like to develop open source HW accessory for XBOX, is there a place where I could...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to develop open source HW accessory for XBOX, is there a place where I could...: OK, this might be unusual but I have built on open source app (axodox/Lux) driving standard low cost HW ($35) which can provide adaptive bias backlighting for displays for Windows. Some videos...
  7. Where do I change the place where recorded video is saved ? (xbox app for win 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I change the place where recorded video is saved ? (xbox app for win 10): Where do I change the place where recorded video is saved ? (xbox app for win 10) aba1b41c-1ce7-4173-9f05-29aed26fe165
  8. MineCraft Finder.... the place where you find people to play with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft Finder.... the place where you find people to play with: So i have been searching for people to play with and a noticed a few things in this forum. 1. Most of the posts are old and when you comment on it no one really reply on it 2. The posts are...
  9. Rocket League links to a place where users can buy in game items with real life cash and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocket League links to a place where users can buy in game items with real life cash and ...: Within the game Rocket League there is an ingame menu icon that links to the official Rocket League subreddit. Psyonix staff members are part of the moderator team who runs this reddit page. On...
  10. Where is the cheapest place to buy games online in the UK?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the cheapest place to buy games online in the UK?: And have them shipped to Ireland. I'm sick of paying 75 euro for new releases. Sometimes they are 69.99, but that's ridiculous when the same game is only 60 dollars. So far I found Zavvi.com to...