where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards

Discus and support where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Since Microsoft has taken down the rewards app I can't find the one time Xbox $10 gift card anymore. Its either the $50 or $100 one times or the lower... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Luigi Mario2, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Luigi Mario2
    Luigi Mario2 Guest

Since Microsoft has taken down the rewards app I can't find the one time Xbox $10 gift card anymore. Its either the $50 or $100 one times or the lower amounts but all in Auto redeem which I don't want. You go on the rewards site and you see the other one time rewards but you click on them and it just says you have to redeem these on Xbox. So I can't get them thru my computer and they don't show up on Xbox. And no I'm not wasting my points in the 50 doller reward. What do I do

:)

Luigi Mario2, Apr 25, 2024
  2. [EX] Win User

Hi,

this seems to be an issue that only appears in some countries.

Please contact the Rewards support. You'll find the link at the bottom of the Rewards site.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Reward credits earned and Tax time

Head over to the rewards page and then click My Rewards and finally Review My Statement. It will show you amounts for 1, 3, 6 months or lifetime earned.

Any other questions about this should be addressed in the Rewards Support Forums where they'll be able to answer you properly.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  4. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Microsoft reward points?

Hiya!!

Microsoft Rewards will have promotions where the amount needed to redeem a gift is reduced from time to time but most generally they stay the same.

Happy Gaming!!
  5. cS Legacy cS Win User

How Rewarding

Xbox Rewards are rewarding you for purchasing Xbox LIVE Gold membership subscriptions, Zune movies and other Xbox Marketplace products and for activities that you would normally do, and not accumulated Gamerscore. Microsoft are a company, not a charity.
    You will only ever receive a small amount of your money back that you have spent.
  6. AridLizard Win User

Microsoft rewards

if you do the quests but don't receive the reward points go to https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ scroll to the bottom of the page and click the link to Contact Microsoft
    Rewards Support.

that will open a support ticket where you can give details of the quests you have completed and the amount of points missing
Thema:

1. where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards - Similar Threads - where amounts rewards

2. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  3. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  4. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  5. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  6. Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?: Hello, when the option to claim a Minecraft cape came out, I claimed the Tiktok and Twitch capes, but when I tried to use them, the option didn't appear and the only one available was the...
  7. Pc running horrible out of no where.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pc running horrible out of no where.: [img] So I’m using the game “ fortnite “ as a benchmark test , I have a 3060 ti with an Intel i510600k and was able to run easily 90-120fps on high settings then out of no where the textures...
  8. If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?: Hello. So one day when I was checking my Xbox (i did not use it for 3 months) A error message has came and it was the E106 error. This means that I have to factory reset my Xbox one in order to...
  9. Where do you go to see clips/screenshots you’ve liked?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where do you go to see clips/screenshots you’ve liked?: Me and my friends were playing sea of thieves a while back and we collected alot of stuff and we had a bideo and i liked/favorited it but now i cant find it 4ac7e23a-84d0-4c79-87c4-f917163bbcd3
  10. Where to buy a new lead from the power block to the xbox console S series?.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a new lead from the power block to the xbox console S series?.: Every time I find one it says it is not for the S series. Can you let me know what I need to look for or where to buy one in the UK please? ac6d36ce-7605-4960-989c-9e4b0c55a745