where is the microsoft in-game link?

Discus and support where is the microsoft in-game link? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where is the Microsoft in-game link to download the new jigsaw puzzles? 14f9ff10-4103-4fcc-a8d8-6022fcda1d7d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MottledSine1, Nov 22, 2016.

1. MottledSine1
    MottledSine1 Guest

Where is the Microsoft in-game link to download the new jigsaw puzzles?

:)

MottledSine1, Nov 22, 2016
  2. Where is the game

yeah, I was able to grab it from the website about 6 or 7ish cst,,,don't know when it actually showed up on the console marketplace

ITz Mizzie Ts, Nov 22, 2016
  3. Wizards Sean
    Wizards Sean Guest
    Where is the game

Have you all been able to grab a copy of the game? It should be available to everyone where is the microsoft in-game link? :)

Wizards Sean, Nov 22, 2016
  4. SamQY Win User

March Of Empires back to lv1 after logged in other device

This game does not have its own login system, nor does it link the game's ''account'' with your Microsoft account. IT SEEMS to just create a local profile where the progress should be saved, knowing where it is and how to recover is the game developer's duty, in this case, Gamesoft. This game is not linked to Xbox/Microsoft account.
  5. elquietone Win User

Contact link? Where?

The contact us link can be found in 2 ways. When you access Xbox.com there is one tab dedicated to support, if you just click that tab not any of the option within it, you will be taken to the support choice page. On the right of that page should appear
    3 different pictures with 3 options.

The first is to come to the forum, the second is to chat with an Ambassador and the third is to chat with Xbox Support. Also located at the very bottom of that page as well as many others after all the white page text, should be a dark grey bar with 3 separate
    headings in it " Contact Us / For Developers / Photosensitive Seizure Warning " each one of those options is an active link as well.

Sorry that you could not find the link you were told about, but we hope you were able to resolve the issue you were having in the meantime.

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/contact-us?xr=footnav direct link to Support but keep in mind the region is set to Canada. (mine) and you may have to change it, if the above
    does not get you to where you need to be. :)
  6. KILLERHEDAKE Win User

Contact link? Where?

Well you can call a customer service representative @ 18004MYXBOX in the US. You can also try explaining the problem as I was not the ambassador you spoke with before and maybe we can assist your issue with a little more information.
  7. Ghost8427 Win User

Unlink account

How did you link your Microsoft account to a Playstation? Where is it showing that it is linked?
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Microsoft where are these games?

Wait until after E3. Hopefully they have a few surprises for us.
Thema:

1. where is the microsoft in-game link? - Similar Threads - where microsoft game

2. Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code: So I've been saving over 10k points to buy in game coins in seavof thieves and today I bought it and I got 25 letters code then I went to Microsoft redeem page and it said "Check the instructions...
  3. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  4. I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?!: I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?!… How u gonna take away something I paid for and now reimburse or redeem any value the customer has spent...
  5. Is anyone else on PC having issues with the Xbox App/Microsoft Game Store where the Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone else on PC having issues with the Xbox App/Microsoft Game Store where the Xbox...: The Xbox App would present a black screen with a white Xbox logo but would not load further and I was unable to exit out of the app (aside from using task manager). I attempted repairs that didn't...
  6. Did my code for resident evil 4 but never received game download where is it Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did my code for resident evil 4 but never received game download where is it Microsoft?: Hi title says it all i want my purchased game Microsoft still have the code saved if I don’t get it will be angry d73a241b-061a-4f3c-9461-57c14010c0be
  7. anyidea how to fix the thing where the game Microsoft flight sim just doesn't load I got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyidea how to fix the thing where the game Microsoft flight sim just doesn't load I got...: i gewt this code and was wandering if anyone knew how to fix it 3b6b827c-5d7d-483a-8b27-10969ae52599
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator: Where can I obtain printed instructions for game setup and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Where can I obtain printed instructions for game setup and...: I can access the game but not all functions within a given page (controller options for one, flight training for another). I am able to navigate to various pages but not FULLY within those pages...
  9. Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10: Hi, i want to know if i can find the gamefiles of gears of war 4 installed on my Windows 10 machine from the store, i have looked everywhere but it seems like i cannot find them...
  10. Where did the 12 mos Game Pass go in Microsoft rewards? (gamepass)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the 12 mos Game Pass go in Microsoft rewards? (gamepass): I have been saving up for the 12 month game pass on Microsoft rewards (it cost 29K when you are level 2). I just checked the rewards page and the redeeming options for Game Pass now only shows it...