Where is the EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium offer available?

Discus and support Where is the EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium offer available? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I bought Game Pass Ultimate 5 days ago and I haven't been able to claim them, I live in Chile btw 7ad7990d-2587-478f-9ff5-0668910b1aac Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MinusPopcorn136, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Where is the EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium offer available?

So I bought Game Pass Ultimate 5 days ago and I haven't been able to claim them, I live in Chile btw

:)

MinusPopcorn136, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro should all be available if you have Game Pass Ultimate
  3. YT Officer 207 Win User

XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

Offers were for Spotify Premium only, you must have been mistaken
    Can you then explain why it said Discord Nitro and EA Access was also included? It wouldn’t have said that if it weren’t true, unless Microsoft and Discord both lied...
  4. MoeZArts Win User

Xbox Gamepass ultimate spotify and discord

Hi Jrmrvtec,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Regarding the GPU promotion, EA Access only works on console. As for Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium I can see that New Zealand is not one of the eligible countries.

Discord Nitro Disclaimer: Available in Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, United Kingdom and United States $9.99/month USD or $99.99/year USD after trial unless cancelled. Codes available while supplies last. Offer open to new Discord
    Nitro subscribers only. Offer ends Jan 6th, 2020 and must be redeemed by March 31st, 2020. Terms and conditions apply. Please visit

https://discord.com/discord-xbox-offer-2019
    for more details. Available platforms: PC, Mobile.

Spotify disclaimer: $9.99/month USD after trial. Codes available while supplies last. Open only to users in United States and United Kingdom who haven't already tried Premium. Offer ends 4/1/2020, codes must be redeemed by 10/1/2020. Terms and conditions apply.
    Please visit
    https://www.spotify.com/us/legal/Spotify-6m-Xbox-offer
    for more details.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't redeem Discord Nitro, Spotify premium or EA Access

The offer for the free Spotify, Discord Nitro & EA Access is only available in certain regions.

Here is the text I copied and pasted straight from here https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass?&OCID=AID2000131_SEM_5mmdQCIT

EA Access Disclaimer: £3.99/month or £19.99 per year after trial, unless cancelled. Conditions, limitations and exclusions apply. See ea.com/eaaccess/terms and ea.com/eaaccess for details. Sign up for trial by 6 January 2020. Not available for existing
    EA Access members. Not available in Russia.

Discord Nitro Disclaimer: Available in Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, United Kingdom and United States $9.99/month USD or $99.99/year USD after trial unless cancelled. Codes available while stocks last. Offer open to new Discord Nitro subscribers
    only. Offer ends 6 January 2020 and must be redeemed by 31 March 2020. Terms and conditions apply. Please visit

https://discord.com/discord-xbox-offer-2019
    for more details. Available platforms: PC, Mobile.

Spotify disclaimer: £9.99/month after trial. Codes available while stocks last. Open only to users in United States and United Kingdom who haven't already tried Premium. Offer ends 01/04/2020, codes must be redeemed by 01/10/2020. Terms and conditions apply.
    Please visit
    https://www.spotify.com/uk/legal/Spotify-6m-Xbox-offer
    for more details.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi MinusPopcorn136,

You'll want to contact Xbox Customer Support in your region for more information then since the offer may not be available in Chile like the other offers.

1. https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us.
    2. Select Contact Us.
    3. Select "Account & profile" in the first drop-down and then "I need a Microsoft account" in the second drop-down
    4. If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to log in to your Microsoft Account at this point.
    5. Once logged in, scroll down in the window to Other options and select Request a Call.
    6. You can add additional information at this point if you'd like and then select Request call
    7. A new window will open for you to enter your Country/region and your best contact number, then select Confirm and you'll be placed in a queue to receive a call back from Customer Support

I also suggest contacting EA Support: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/
Thema:

1. Where is the EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium offer available? - Similar Threads - Where Access Discord

2. My son had an account previously How do we gain access to the old account where all his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son had an account previously How do we gain access to the old account where all his...: My son has an old account where all his games were purchased on including the subscription we are still paying for. The email has within the past 5 months been permanently deleted. How do we gain...
  3. WHERE IS THE "Manage this child's access to third-party apps"?????

in XBoX on Windows
    WHERE IS THE "Manage this child's access to third-party apps"?????: Why can I not allow Third-Party apps on my son's computer? All links about this issue go to a page that does not have this setting (example:...
  4. Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...: Hi! Today I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1$ for 3 months and I would like to ask: Where can I find my Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes on PC ?...
  5. Battlefront II - Where is my EA access?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront II - Where is my EA access?: Just bought Star Wars Battlefront II on black Friday for my new Xbox One SAD as the store was offering a half price deal for £9.99 which included 1 year EA access. Game works fine including...
  6. I preordered a Battlefield 1 edition where it says you get 1 month of ea access 7-10 days ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I preordered a Battlefield 1 edition where it says you get 1 month of ea access 7-10 days ...: Does anyone know what is going on with this? fdfed14f-34ec-4c9c-bf67-9896ae13a0b5
  7. where is my GOW 4 Beta Code for early access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    where is my GOW 4 Beta Code for early access: I was in the first group to buy my Xbox bundled with gow so I can have the early access to the beta and now here we are and the early access is almost over and I never got my code. I feel like I...
  8. where can i buy a 1 mnth code for ea access whats the best page ? thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    where can i buy a 1 mnth code for ea access whats the best page ? thanks: hello just need a good page to buya 1 mnth code for ea access , on microsoft just have it for 1 yr and i just want to try it out e4a365a0-5bb3-4c33-a642-f38f9e96797d
  9. Where do you go to access the Parent Account for an Xbox live Gamer tag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do you go to access the Parent Account for an Xbox live Gamer tag.: All I want to know is where the login is for the Parent accounts. I don't want ANY link to xbox support pages... because they don't tell you what the problem is... they just assume what the...
  10. Where/How to access the preview beta forums?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where/How to access the preview beta forums?: I filled out the registration, part of the Beta program now on Xbox One, but do not see the private beta forums anywhere. Where can I find those? 25ded2fc-4b23-4c7c-a098-41be47f8713d