Where is the digital pre-order for no mans sky?!

Discus and support Where is the digital pre-order for no mans sky?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can we not pre-order no mans sky digital edition from xbox''s market place? The only pre-orders available atm are for the DICS versions from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlippinJimmy420, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Where is the digital pre-order for no mans sky?!

Why can we not pre-order no mans sky digital edition from xbox''s market place? The only pre-orders available atm are for the DICS versions from various retailers that are NOT microsoft's store.

:)

SlippinJimmy420, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Zero Jehuty
    Zero Jehuty Guest
    No Man's Sky pre-order?

A follow up! You can now pre order No Mans sky!

Zero Jehuty, Jul 7, 2018
  3. PlumagedAsh
    PlumagedAsh Guest
    ix the xbox store?

no mans sky is now coming to xbox us no mans sky fans know this and its in the store if you SEARCH FOR IT and it says coming soon.

its pre-orderable through everything else and its coming in less than 2 weeks id like to pre-order it now i dont want a physical copy so please fix it i mean you have games on the store that come out next year and thats strange why no mans sky isnt there

PlumagedAsh, Jul 7, 2018
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

I’m not sure. The Windows Central site only mentions physical preorders being available with no mention of digital preorders.

It was updated July 5th. All we can do is keep an eye on the store.

brandiesel1, Jul 7, 2018
  5. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    You cannot because pre-order for the game is not ready yet, try to check sometimes until it came available.

SLB4EVERPT, Jul 8, 2018
  6. That makes no sense what so ever... It comes out in less then 20 days.. You can pre order fall out 76 that comes out in NOV, but can't pre order a digital copy of a game that comes out in 14 days..

SlippinJimmy420, Jul 8, 2018
  7. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    I know it doesnt make sense...but is a option of the developer company.....

I remember that NMS already had release on PC & PS4 a couple years back....maybe because of that wont be any pre order, only in the launch day is when he can be bought.

SLB4EVERPT, Jul 8, 2018
  8. Zero Jehuty
    Zero Jehuty Guest

The status of the game has nothing to do with pre orders. It is up to the devs when a game can go on pre order. It would be best to contact the dev for that info

Zero.

Zero Jehuty, Jul 8, 2018
  9. GustavoRS14
    GustavoRS14 Guest
    If it's not in the store it's because the game is not avaliable yet.

GustavoRS14, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: