where is onedrive app?

Discus and support where is onedrive app? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; where is onedrive app? attempting to follow instructions to link xbox to onedrive from MS site. Instructions claim there is onedrive app in store... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by a_crow, Apr 12, 2023.

1. a_crow
    a_crow Guest

where is onedrive app?

where is onedrive app? attempting to follow instructions to link xbox to onedrive from MS site.

Instructions claim there is onedrive app in store

type onedrive in store returns no results.

how to fuggin access onedrive from xbox?

:)

a_crow, Apr 12, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

where is onedrive app?

Hi there!

There is no longer a OneDrive app designated for Xbox consoles. It's already integrated through the Xbox system. You can automatically see the option to use OneDrive to save or upload your captures.

Check this link here https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-gam...
  3. a_crow Win User

where is onedrive app?

hi rostom l

ty for reply

so for whatever reason xbox makes it a nightmare to interact with the small folders we have on xbox .

Let me break down a few things for you. I hope you will allow me to pick your brain, so to speak.

I have tried the file downloader app and the laughable downloader "pro" both from store/apps on xbox and also it seems exactly the same app.

I have also used both of the so called file explorers, "adv" and "mighty"

ok, i get why we have restricted access to "system" and "game" files. i make no attempt to interact with these.

I speak of the files located in "media library", as in media library \ pictures\

...or for that matter "\" any of the 6 or so folders we do have access to.

As in... for the love of god, why is there not a simple interface to use and access these?

So, for example, in order to place an image into the pictures folder ... media library\pictures ... one must have an image hosted and a url for that image and from what I gather, use the file downloader app to insert the image into the file in order to interface with the image via the "customize gamer pik" function.
    This function is terribly picky now in regards to image size btw. it halts progress for a number of reasons at the drop of a hat,

now oddly I have onedrive and images I could... if able, simply move between one drive and said pictures file if there were an interface. or the thing you say no longer exists but is now "built in"

some interesting things... as I am experiencing the issue of the images hosted on imger or bbimg using the "file downloader app" only inserting the link or something size 20+- kb and not the actua;l 200kb image into the pictures file.

I have successfully placed a useable image into this folder and had many unsuccessful attempts and no understanding of why it either worked or did not as I simply repeated steps.

also, like I have hundreds of screen shots and a few clips, oddly these are stored somewhere... but certianly not in the "media files" we have access to.

Soo, like why is there not a simple copy paste or drag and drop interface between Onedrive and my media folder?

oddly in microsoft store, in xbox help, or in generic search window that "searches where" is anybodys guess,

...a search for "onedrive" returns crickets.

...as in onedrive is a mystery to the xbox. not a lick of "help" available concerning "onedrive" on the console.

something I find amusing as hover over any capture and the option to move it to onedrive exists...
    dontcha think the onedrive ...whatever... app or folder or "list of what is on it" should be accessible from console, as it used to be?

I go to one drive and there is no obvious interface with xbox... really seems silly dontcha think?

last thing to share... on xbox I open the edge browser and access my outlook mail, open a mail with a perfectly sized image I wish I could somehow get into my "media files folder" interestingly I can hover and get options, one, to add image to onedrive, the other to "download"
    when I exercise the options the image is placed into onedrive no problem... still no way to get that image where I want it from onedrive though...
    the other option to "download" seems to work, as in an "action" prompts... a lil green ticker gives visual indication... and it supposedly completes...
    ...except no indication of where it downloaded too... and to be sure if the silly file explorer apps work, the "down loaded" image did not "land" anywhere useful or that I have accecc to. it seems if indeed it was "downloaded" at all... like as in to where?

so in my cowboy way, that has struggled with MS for decades since the largest hard drive was like 60mb and a registered os was 26 floppies to squeeze on the 386... I am sure there is something simple I am complicating. yeah?

I will really appreciate it if you suffer this diatribe and are able to decipher what I have attempted to say and have ideas friens.

Thx and God Bless...
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Transferin my saves

...if you want to save stuff to a specific location on a cloud you could link a OneDrive account and access your files anywhere you wanted to.

Onedrive for Xbox
    The Xbox One stores savegames in an user-inaccessible cloud. You can't access your savegames with OneDrive.

The OneDrive app only allows you to access your own existing OneDrive cloud storage, where you can upload pictures, documents and the likes.

With the OneDrive App for Xbox, you can watch your photos and videos you uploaded to OneDrive, buy you can NOT manage your savegames with that!
  5. dogsounds Win User

How do i access my xbox captures on my pc

Set yourself up with a Microsoft OneDrive account (free) here: https://onedrive.live.com/

Then on the XBOX console either manually choose to "share" each clip or capture to OneDrive when you capture them, or in the XBOX settings menus set clips and captures to always automatically share to OneDrive.

Then you can simply go to your OneDrive storage on PC (through your browser, not through the XBOX app) where all your captures will be safe, and save each capture to you want to your hard drive. You can also transfer items from OneDrive to the XBOX using the OneDrive app or file explorer app on the XBOX, which is how you can import images to use as your gamerpics.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

How could I put my video and pictures into XBOX ONE S

I put my stuff on OneDrive and run the OneDrive app on Xbox One.
Thema:

where is onedrive app?

1. where is onedrive app? - Similar Threads - where onedrive app

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  9. Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?: Hello, when the option to claim a Minecraft cape came out, I claimed the Tiktok and Twitch capes, but when I tried to use them, the option didn't appear and the only one available was the...
  10. Pc running horrible out of no where.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pc running horrible out of no where.: [img] So I’m using the game “ fortnite “ as a benchmark test , I have a 3060 ti with an Intel i510600k and was able to run easily 90-120fps on high settings then out of no where the textures...