Where is my Xbox X Bundle game?

Discus and support Where is my Xbox X Bundle game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought the Xbox X - Modern warfare 3 Bundle few days back from the xbox store itself using the same email as my account, received the xbox x but not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jodie evans1, Nov 20, 2023.

1. jodie evans1
    jodie evans1 Guest

Bought the Xbox X - Modern warfare 3 Bundle few days back from the xbox store itself using the same email as my account, received the xbox x but not MW3?? Searched everywhere on add ons games etc…nothing

Even changed on my receipt that its only the xbox x but in the picture it has the game…? I know what i bought and its not there, can anyone help?

:)

jodie evans1, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello Jodie E, my name is José and I will be happy to help you.

Your digital content will be delivered directly to your console during setup; no codes required. All included digital content will be attached to the first Microsoft account that redeems it.

During the setup process for your new console, content and service offers attached to the console will appear for redemption. Click "Claim It" to redeem each item. Once redeemed, your content can be found in your digital library under My Games & Apps.

You can also redeem any item at a later date if you wish.

Disclaimer: All included digital content will be attached to the first Microsoft account that redeems it.

I hope this information is useful, do not hesitate to ask any questions, thank you

Source:https://answers.microsoft.com/threa...s the Xbox button to,Xbox to see your offers.

sincerely,
    José.
  3. DANSPILLETT Win User

Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition upgrade

not on xbox X only cross gen bundle i8s there bundle no bundle just the game
  4. Stanley Kaempf Win User

I bought a series x with Forza bundle but skipped the install while setting up my console how do I now get the game

My issue is slightly different.

I bought the XBox Series X console with the Forza Horizon 5 Bundle.

When I check with the “Included with this Xbox console@ it only shows Diablo IV - Standard Edition.

What the heck? Where is my Forza bundle?

The box was sealed and doesn’t appear to be open box.
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Xbox one x pubg bundle

The only one I am aware of is currently Microsoft is doing a Xbox One X bundle where you pick your game, And PUBG is one of the titles you can pick https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/d/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-free-game/8wvwc0t3fn4w
  6. JOHN B RAIDERS Win User

Fellow gamers, how would you rate your overall experience with your Xbox?

I love my Xbox One X. Purchased it with the Assassin's Creed: Origins bundle and it has easily become my favorite game system.
Thema:

1. Where is my Xbox X Bundle game? - Similar Threads - Where Bundle game

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  9. Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...: Hello, I play overwatch on xbox and I have xbox game pass ultimate, but I can't find where is the code for me to claim and get the skin bundle... a2e5cdb0-d74a-4027-ba05-2930097aa3a1
  10. Where’s the Motorsport Bundle cars?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where’s the Motorsport Bundle cars?: I bought Forza Motorsport welcome pack and then the bundle charged me for both which I think the bundle already has the welcome pack included. Neither the cars nor the money were added to the...