where is my xbox/ minecraft account

Discus and support where is my xbox/ minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently had recovered my hacked microsoft account and I tried to play Minecraft and it says I don't own it I tried to go to xbox and it hit me with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by isaiah romero, Sep 9, 2023.

1. where is my xbox/ minecraft account

I recently had recovered my hacked microsoft account and I tried to play Minecraft and it says I don't own it I tried to go to xbox and it hit me with a create a gamer tag screen where is my account?

:)

isaiah romero, Sep 9, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello isaiah romero,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. 905a0d3e-1912-4cce-9 Win User

My account before I had to create a new gamer tag wad ****** but now it just sits there gone for no reason even though I have so much proof but I guess it doesn't matter to any Microsoft employees.

**Removed PII**
  4. 905a0d3e-1912-4cce-9 Win User

No I am sure this was my account but now everytime I open up anything xbox related It just asks me to create a new xbox gamertag. I've talked to support for getting it back but they keep saying they can't verify that I own the account because the Hacker had changed some info so that's why my xbox account is gone. I need answers I've taken every little peice of info I can into getting my account back. I don't understand why being logged into my xbox account on my xbox and getting my Microsoft account isn't enough info to validate that it's mine I keep getting the same answer
  5. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello isaiah romero,

We appreciate you for sharing this to us and welcome to Xbox forums.

We understand that you are having trouble locating your Xbox/Minecraft account after recovering your hacked Microsoft account. Just to set proper expectation, I would like to inform you ahead that Microsoft accounts are managed by a

completely automated server, and we do not have a manual access it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customer very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity.

Regarding with the concern we have, once the right account was recovered, we should be able to access the games and all other activities should retain on the account. However, it appears that in your case, the games and the gamertag did not remain. So, in cases like this, it could be that the account we recover is not correct or the Minecraft game has been associated with another account that you have from your end. No worries let's work on this together in a timely manner.

To proceed, I would like to confirm if you have signed-in to your Microsoft account using the same credentials that you used before it was hacked. If not, please sign-in to your Microsoft account using the correct credentials.

Once you have signed-in to your Microsoft account, please follow the steps below to locate your Xbox/Minecraft account:

1. Go to the Xbox website (www.xbox.com) and sign-in to your Microsoft account.

2. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.

3. Select "My Microsoft account" from the drop-down menu.

4. On the next page, click on the "Devices" tab.

5. You should see your Xbox console listed under "Devices". Click on it to view your account details.

I hope this information helps you locate your Xbox/Minecraft account. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Can you sign in with your Microsoft Account. You can do this by going to https://account.microsoft.com/ and looking at the top right corner of the screen. If you see a different email than the one you used to buy Minecraft, sign out and sign in with the correct one.
Thema:

1. where is my xbox/ minecraft account - Similar Threads - where minecraft account

2. Where is my minecraft licence

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is my minecraft licence: Hi! I had migrated my mojang account in june 2023. I have recived on my old mojang email confirmation that my migration was succeful. The game worked and I thought everythink is ok so I didn't...
  3. I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...: I'm just trying to get to code page with the link the Minecraft legends game offers for signing in and when I put in the link it doesn't bring me to the correct page...
  4. where to contact for username changes minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where to contact for username changes minecraft: i accidentally changed my minecraft username to a derogatory word. and i tried going to mojang support but just got an automated email saying because of migration they are no longer able to...
  5. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  6. Where do I find out which Microsoft Account is linked to my Minecraft PSN account? I am...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I find out which Microsoft Account is linked to my Minecraft PSN account? I am...: I get the “sign in with Microsoft Account” options, do the log in process, and it tells me that the PSN account is already linked to another Microsoft account. It does not tell me which one,...
  7. My minecraft leads me to an Xbox account where i dont own minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft leads me to an Xbox account where i dont own minecraft.: My minecraft leads me to an Xbox account where i dont own minecraft, so if i try to log in on another device (windows) with that account, i can only play the demo. if i open the launcher on my...
  8. Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went: I migrated my mojang account a few months ago, I'm fairly sure I know which microsoft account I sent it to (its for my child). Java edition is not showing up as purchased as it was before the...
  9. how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter...: how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code? 1fe333b0-987d-4f80-8b7b-2ed174cfad5a
  10. Can i find out where one of my Minecraft window 10 product keys was used on an account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i find out where one of my Minecraft window 10 product keys was used on an account?: I had a extra Windows 10 edition key that i used but i can remember what account is there a way to find out what account it was redeemed for? 28f5ea1d-5af1-4384-8c87-70c690a8b480