Where is my refund?

Discus and support Where is my refund? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I requested a refund on avatar frontiers of pandora 1/10/24 and it's currently 1/21/24 I was wondering when I'd get the confirmation email and my money... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by brian henry1, Jan 22, 2024.

1. brian henry1
    brian henry1 Guest

Where is my refund?

I requested a refund on avatar frontiers of pandora 1/10/24 and it's currently 1/21/24 I was wondering when I'd get the confirmation email and my money back?

:)

brian henry1, Jan 22, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Where is my refund?

Hello Brian H, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through. If you have already made the refund request, you should have received an email notifying you that it has been approved or denied, depending on whether you meet the refund requirements. Now, it has been known in recent weeks by community users that there is a delay in the refund system so it may take a little longer to arrive, but if the request has been approved, you don't have to worry. You don't have to worry because the money back is safe.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Where's my refund?

Paid for subscription on April 6th cancelled on April 10th, and subscription expires April 16th. Huh? I should either get a refund or the full month I paid for, but there's no way to speak to a live person. Microsoft is a big company that wants lots of customers, but doesn't want to deal with issues live. Really?
    Did you request a refund?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Simply cancelling your subscription wouldnt give you a refund as far as i am aware.
  4. Belen T.C. Win User

Where is my refund

Hello Chris,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with your refund. We understand how frustrating that can be and I know how important it is for you to get your money back. When submitting a refund request on the Xbox/Microsoft Refund Webform, it would take 72hours to get an update from the Refund Team. Once your refund request is approved, you will get an email update and it would take 3-5 business days for the Refund to reflect on your card depending on your financial institution's refund policy. If you are using Microsoft balance/currency, the refund will reflect on your Microsoft balance within 24hours after the refund is processed.

You may also check the status of your refund request by going to Request a refund for digital games | Xbox Support or check the status of the order by going to your Microsoft order history Microsoft account | Order history.

I hope this helps! If you’re still having trouble, please let me know we will do our best to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Where’s my refund?

6. Belen T.C. Win User

Where is my refund

Hello Chris,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

Where is my refund?

1. Where is my refund? - Similar Threads - Where refund

2. I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?: I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go? c39da3c8-53a5-4c35-b5db-a6561b690066
  3. Where is the Refund Team email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the Refund Team email?: I purchased a game and I wanted to refund it but I couldn't since it got denied and I wanted to appeal it but there is no email from the microsoft refund team 0bd44b80-0340-4394-95c3-6ed62b008c90
  4. Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase: I got refund on 8900 madden 24 nut points . where can I find the funds ? c8df4dc7-df23-4872-befa-cfac2112b021
  5. where has my money from a refund gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where has my money from a refund gone: I have been refunded but have not received the money just unable to play the game b644df78-5cc1-4a71-8c53-4fb6ddff960c
  6. So I submitted a refund, it was approved, an now the money is no where to be seen,

in XBoX on Windows
    So I submitted a refund, it was approved, an now the money is no where to be seen,: I submitted a refund for an accidental purchase and no I don't know where my money went I'm honestly kinda upset bc01cd8b-47da-423d-b270-34ced79ef131
  7. Where do i find the refund cancel email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do i find the refund cancel email: How to find The e-mail that was given to me for refund 6fcd573e-b9a0-4097-bcb2-1c3da7cb05ab
  8. where is my refund shipping label?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where is my refund shipping label?: I placed an order to repair my Xbox elite series controller which has stick drift, the first email I got was discussing how to send the dysfunctional product telling me I'd get a secondary email...
  9. I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is: I can't access the game I bought e4cb1366-0001-4fe2-80d7-b68859a1669f
  10. Where is my pre-order refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my pre-order refund?: I pre-orded hogwarts legacy back in September. I received the cancelation message and it said my money was refunded but I don't see it anywhere in my account that was used to purchase the game....