where is my refund shipping label?

Discus and support where is my refund shipping label? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I placed an order to repair my Xbox elite series controller which has stick drift, the first email I got was discussing how to send the dysfunctional... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Connor Thompson1, Aug 13, 2023.

1. where is my refund shipping label?

I placed an order to repair my Xbox elite series controller which has stick drift, the first email I got was discussing how to send the dysfunctional product telling me I'd get a secondary email withing 24 hours, which would provide me with a shipping label before I sent the product to Microsoft. I still haven't received this email and would like to receive guidance as soon as possible.

:)

Connor Thompson1, Aug 13, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Connor Thompson1,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on your description, you are looking for your shipping label to be emailed. We would like to suggest you check your mailbox for junk or spam folder where the email for the label possibly be stored if it did not show in the inbox. Otherwise, we suggest you check other mailbox related to your Microsoft account. Should you have a specific email for your shipping and billing address, please check both inbox folder and junk/spam folder.

Should the email be not on those mailboxes, we recommend you reach out to our live support team for them to assist you with this shipping label. Please follow the steps below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.

[​IMG]

3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. CookedMass78046 Win User

Xbox Repair and Expedited Shipping

I have placed an order for repair, and have paid for expedited shipping TWICE, and NOT ONCE has a shipping label been available to print. There is no information on where to send my console for repair, just a nice note in my Service Box that my order is
    "In Process". Have spent many hours with the online support staff trying to get a shipping label, to no avail. Amazing to think that Microsoft has turned into a garden-variety internet scammer.
  4. S4P1LLxPiSAPOUD Win User

Service order created. "Print shipping label" greyed out.

If its for an accessory, no shipping label will be available for those items. You have to pay for your own shipping for accessories

Thats not true, well at least not here in the UK, Ive received a shipping label for my Scorpio controller
    if you live in canada .. no shipping label ... that ****
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Shipping Labels

Hi Diamond!

Thanks for your post, if there have been issues receiving a shipping label, please go ahead and check out our

Devices
    page and there should be an option to view the label after signing in. If not please do
    Contact Support again because there could be an issue with the email the label was sent to (i.e. mis-typed or incorrect email documented by agent).

I hope this information helps! Thanks again.
  6. jibjabyhand Win User

shipping label

so there is nothing in my device support site. When i click on the get your shiipng label tab nothing is there. And when i go to device support i wait for hours and no one connects with me on chat or call back. Call back comes up error has occured and
    than i am dumped out of,the site. So i guess i want to know when will i get the second email with the shipping label?
Thema:

1. where is my refund shipping label? - Similar Threads - where refund shipping

2. Where is my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my refund?: I requested a refund on avatar frontiers of pandora 1/10/24 and it's currently 1/21/24 I was wondering when I'd get the confirmation email and my money back? a697dd7c-a1da-4b37-bc7a-b904400275a7
  3. I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?: I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go? c39da3c8-53a5-4c35-b5db-a6561b690066
  4. Where is the Refund Team email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the Refund Team email?: I purchased a game and I wanted to refund it but I couldn't since it got denied and I wanted to appeal it but there is no email from the microsoft refund team 0bd44b80-0340-4394-95c3-6ed62b008c90
  5. Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase: I got refund on 8900 madden 24 nut points . where can I find the funds ? c8df4dc7-df23-4872-befa-cfac2112b021
  6. where has my money from a refund gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where has my money from a refund gone: I have been refunded but have not received the money just unable to play the game b644df78-5cc1-4a71-8c53-4fb6ddff960c
  7. So I submitted a refund, it was approved, an now the money is no where to be seen,

in XBoX on Windows
    So I submitted a refund, it was approved, an now the money is no where to be seen,: I submitted a refund for an accidental purchase and no I don't know where my money went I'm honestly kinda upset bc01cd8b-47da-423d-b270-34ced79ef131
  8. Where do i find the refund cancel email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do i find the refund cancel email: How to find The e-mail that was given to me for refund 6fcd573e-b9a0-4097-bcb2-1c3da7cb05ab
  9. I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is: I can't access the game I bought e4cb1366-0001-4fe2-80d7-b68859a1669f
  10. Where is my pre-order refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my pre-order refund?: I pre-orded hogwarts legacy back in September. I received the cancelation message and it said my money was refunded but I don't see it anywhere in my account that was used to purchase the game....