Where is my refund on Cold War? The game doesn't work

Discus and support Where is my refund on Cold War? The game doesn't work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Where is my refund on Cold War? The game doesn't work properly. How much should I wait? Until 14 days has passed so you can have an excuse...like you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by claudiusimion1, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Where is my refund on Cold War? The game doesn't work

Where is my refund on Cold War? The game doesn't work properly. How much should I wait? Until 14 days has passed so you can have an excuse...like you did with fifa 21? Its not enough that my 6 months live gold dissapeared...and nobody even try to help me.
    Maybe I should go to the police. !!! Stop sending to that support **** ..because nobody is answering there

:)

claudiusimion1, Nov 24, 2020
  2. claudiusimion1 Win User

I bought a code from an QIWI atm and it doesn't work anymore...And the COD doesn't work anymore.I played zombies,and a little campaign and now is dead.
  3. nicked cookie24 Win User

I have the same issue with cod, the game doesnt even install now it just says “installation failed” every damn time its a joke to be honest
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, what do you mean 6 months of gold is gone? What doesnt work on your COD. Even though its not 14days yet they also go by how much the game has been played to give refunds also. Just an fyi not tryna be smart but the police cant do anything about
    this :(
  5. gazza8u Win User

Cod

I tryed all that jurgin xbox said doesn't work bought cold war just get **** picture sometime s just get guns no people or objects in map and audio keeps going had to ask for refund
  6. claudiusimion1 Win User

Where is the Live Gold???

No. I bought a code for 6 months live gold and it's gone. On my account it shows me that I do have expired my live gold from 8 november..and i went to an atm and bought this 6 months live gold. Where is it?? And I know is a problem ,because I've played
    last night Cold War. It should not be expired. so please fix it...or refund me the money. Anyway I already request a refund for Cold War. Im not going to pay more money.
Thema:

1. Where is my refund on Cold War? The game doesn't work - Similar Threads - Where refund Cold

2. Where is my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my refund?: I requested a refund on avatar frontiers of pandora 1/10/24 and it's currently 1/21/24 I was wondering when I'd get the confirmation email and my money back? a697dd7c-a1da-4b37-bc7a-b904400275a7
  3. I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?: I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go? c39da3c8-53a5-4c35-b5db-a6561b690066
  4. Where is the Refund Team email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the Refund Team email?: I purchased a game and I wanted to refund it but I couldn't since it got denied and I wanted to appeal it but there is no email from the microsoft refund team 0bd44b80-0340-4394-95c3-6ed62b008c90
  5. Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase: I got refund on 8900 madden 24 nut points . where can I find the funds ? c8df4dc7-df23-4872-befa-cfac2112b021
  6. where has my money from a refund gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where has my money from a refund gone: I have been refunded but have not received the money just unable to play the game b644df78-5cc1-4a71-8c53-4fb6ddff960c
  7. So I submitted a refund, it was approved, an now the money is no where to be seen,

in XBoX on Windows
    So I submitted a refund, it was approved, an now the money is no where to be seen,: I submitted a refund for an accidental purchase and no I don't know where my money went I'm honestly kinda upset bc01cd8b-47da-423d-b270-34ced79ef131
  8. Where do i find the refund cancel email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do i find the refund cancel email: How to find The e-mail that was given to me for refund 6fcd573e-b9a0-4097-bcb2-1c3da7cb05ab
  9. where is my refund shipping label?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where is my refund shipping label?: I placed an order to repair my Xbox elite series controller which has stick drift, the first email I got was discussing how to send the dysfunctional product telling me I'd get a secondary email...
  10. I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is: I can't access the game I bought e4cb1366-0001-4fe2-80d7-b68859a1669f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get refund for my xbox purchase of cold war that doesnt work]