Where is my pre-order refund?

Discus and support Where is my pre-order refund? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-orded hogwarts legacy back in September. I received the cancelation message and it said my money was refunded but I don't see it anywhere in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samnotpam, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Samnotpam
    Samnotpam Guest

I pre-orded hogwarts legacy back in September. I received the cancelation message and it said my money was refunded but I don't see it anywhere in my account that was used to purchase the game. Where is my refund?

:)

Samnotpam, Jan 5, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'm sorry to hear that you still can't see your refund, if the payment method was your credit card, the card provider can return it in the next two invoices, that is, within 60 days.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

When you preorder the game, it does a test charge to your credit card

This puts a hold on those funds for several days, and then the hold is released
  4. Nathan White2 Win User

Why are there people who had their money taken out and then never received a refund? That's my question. I'm telling you all that there are people like me who had money taken from their account and that money was never put back.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Nathan White2 Win User

Hey this isn't true. There's a ton of people who pre ordered with a bank card and had their money immediately taken out upon purchase. We still haven't gotten a refund. Idk why everyone keeps saying money doesn't come out of your bank account until 10 days before release. Doesn't make sense.
Thema:

1. Where is my pre-order refund? - Similar Threads - Where pre order

2. Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Edition xbox.com pre-order where are Obi Wan and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Edition xbox.com pre-order where are Obi Wan and...: Hi I only have access to the Solo: A Star Wars Story and The Mandalorian character packs but I thought the Trooper pack was available from day 1 when you pre-order the Deluxe Edition from...
  3. where are NBA 2k22 pre-order bonuses

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where are NBA 2k22 pre-order bonuses: We preordered NBA 2k22. How do we find our pre-order bonuses? We don't see any of them. Thanks! 26218e03-a498-424d-8f40-c762382bfa62
  4. No pre order bonus for streetfighter anniversary? where is my code for usf4?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No pre order bonus for streetfighter anniversary? where is my code for usf4?: So I preordered Street Fighter 30th anniversary collection, however, when I went to go and check for my pre order code. I did not get it. Is there a reason why I am not getting my code? I...
  5. Where is my code from ea acces fifa 17 pre order?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is my code from ea acces fifa 17 pre order?: Hi, I bought the pre-order of Fifa 17 two weeks ago and I don't received the gift code for one month of EA Acces still and you don't answer my messages, this situation looks a joke......
  6. Where is the digital pre-order for no mans sky?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the digital pre-order for no mans sky?!: Why can we not pre-order no mans sky digital edition from xbox''s market place? The only pre-orders available atm are for the DICS versions from various retailers that are NOT microsoft's store....
  7. Where is my street fighter 30th anniversary pre order bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my street fighter 30th anniversary pre order bonus: ok Microsoft it's been past 10 days. Can we please get our sf30th anniversary pre order bonus codes now !? ad73a1ab-0bdb-4235-820d-f356a574ff2d
  8. Where are my pre-order items?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my pre-order items?: Hi I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves but I have not yet recieved my Black dog in-game pre-order reward that I am entitled to. All my friends have gotten theirs, but I have not yet gotten mine. How...
  9. Dark Souls 1 Pre-Order Code - Where is it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 1 Pre-Order Code - Where is it?: Hello, I purchased Dark Souls III deluxe edition and was informed I would receive a code in 7-10 days for Dark Souls 1 for Xbox One. I have yet to receive my code (it has been 9 days but I have...
  10. Halo 5 Pre-Order Bonuses via Xbox Store, I can't see them?! Where are they?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Pre-Order Bonuses via Xbox Store, I can't see them?! Where are they?!: I pre-ordered Halo 5 Guardians via Xbox Store and I'm meant to have an **** Rifle Skin with energy bayonet, a DMR with silencer and some requisition packs however none have appeared in my download...