Where is my minecraft licence

Discus and support Where is my minecraft licence in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! I had migrated my mojang account in june 2023. I have recived on my old mojang email confirmation that my migration was succeful. The game worked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Josef Strnad1, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Where is my minecraft licence

Hi!

I had migrated my mojang account in june 2023. I have recived on my old mojang email confirmation that my migration was succeful. The game worked and I thought everythink is ok so I didn't give it any more atention. Now I haven't played since end of july and bought new laptop. What I have read, migration ended on 19. of september and post-migration on december 18. so further adjusmenst are not possible. When I log in in to minecraft launcher it is telling me to buy minecraft java edition again. Same thing in microsoft store and minecraft websites. It is possible that I have migrated to different microsoft account than I am loging in right know, but I don't really know which one it could be. And from what I know I have only one. Where is my minecraft licence :D But still I think that that might be the problem.

Can you please describe to me, step by step, what I need to do, or who to ask in microsoft to help me, and where?

Or could be there something that I haven't done and missed during migration?

(I would like to speak to human, not some robot because I already tried that and it didn't worked)

I have an old minecraft receipt from mojang studios if that can help in someway...

Thanks a lot for answers. I really appreciate it. And sorry for my english... Where is my minecraft licence :D

:)

Josef Strnad1, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Josef! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account.

Based on your description, the error suggests that the system can't find the Minecraft game license on your Microsoft account.

Your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created.

In order to fix this, you will need to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft was migrated and where your Minecraft game license was purchased.

Kindly sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you purchased your Minecraft java edition game.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft Launcher.

If you're unable to find the Minecraft game transaction, check your other Microsoft email accounts' order history.

If you feel the need to contact Xbox Support to review your transaction history and owned game licenses on your account, according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. NameMonkey Boy Win User

help!

[When you purchase content, you receive a licence to use that content. The licence has two parts: the
    system licence and the local licence. The system licence applies to the gamertag that purchases the content, and the local licence applies to the console where you first downloaded the content.]

Because you bought a new console the two lisences no longer match, so you need to transfar them by:-

• Go to Settings and select Account.
    • Go to Your Billing Options and select Licence Transfer.
    • Follow the instructions to transfer the content licences.

Also note that there is a bug in the latest update which stops silver members from loading their old saves whilst connected to
    Xbox Live. Once you have transferred your licences, disconnect your console from your Internet device (eg Router) and re-boot
    Minecraft, you should then have full access to the game.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

minecraft licence

Hi, it may be worth a shot at a license transfer using your sons profile.

-

support.xbox.com/.../download-content

-

After the licences have been transferred, you need to download the content again to update the local licences. This way the content can be used by other profiles on your console and when you’re not connected to Xbox LIVE.
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

minecraft licence

Hi PWNDBYPWNR. If the above steps didn't work out, please go ahead and create a new thread. That way we make sure everyone gets the proper support.
  6. PWNDBYPWNR Win User

minecraft licence

i accidentally deleted mine is there a way to get it back? the license for split screen not the game
Thema:

1. Where is my minecraft licence - Similar Threads - Where minecraft licence

2. I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...: I'm just trying to get to code page with the link the Minecraft legends game offers for signing in and when I put in the link it doesn't bring me to the correct page...
  3. where to contact for username changes minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where to contact for username changes minecraft: i accidentally changed my minecraft username to a derogatory word. and i tried going to mojang support but just got an automated email saying because of migration they are no longer able to...
  4. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  5. where is my xbox/ minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    where is my xbox/ minecraft account: I recently had recovered my hacked microsoft account and I tried to play Minecraft and it says I don't own it I tried to go to xbox and it hit me with a create a gamer tag screen where is my...
  6. Where can I find my Minecraft Partner Application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I find my Minecraft Partner Application: I applied to become a Minecraft Marketplace Partner and I can't find my application anywhere, does anyone have a link where to find it. (I looked at partners.microsoft.com)...
  7. Where do I find my free copy of Java edition minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find my free copy of Java edition minecraft?: Hello, gamertag is Vanselarion. I have had the Minecraft Windows 10 edition for several years and was excited to receive Java free of charge, but I cannot seem to find it and everywhere I look I...
  8. Where is my Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my Minecraft?: I bought a Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC key. Went to Xbox App, clicked "Microsoft Store", then Redeem and placed a key. It seems it went all right, but my game isn't appearing...
  9. Where It's the folder of app(Minecraft Launcher)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where It's the folder of app(Minecraft Launcher)?: In windows 11, not appear the "Minecraft Launcher" App, so i not find in all folders. a54c94d9-8f63-468b-9ad1-89c6b8753a90
  10. Where are Minecraft Bedrock files such as block textures and sounds stored? (I've alredy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are Minecraft Bedrock files such as block textures and sounds stored? (I've alredy...: Can anyone help me find where sounds and textures are located in Minecraft Bedrock? I don't mean where I can put new ones, I just want to find the vinalla sounds and textures and soundeffects,...