Where is My GTA SA ?

Discus and support Where is My GTA SA ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased GTA SA since 2020 but now I can't find it anymore, I want to know where is it? edc163c9-6eaf-4454-8bd2-8312be097d84 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MohamedWaleed8, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Where is My GTA SA ?

I have purchased GTA SA since 2020 but now I can't find it anymore, I want to know where is it?

:)

MohamedWaleed8, Feb 19, 2023
  2. MohamedWaleed8 Win User

Where is My GTA SA ?

Hi Rostom,

Thanks for your replay

I haven't found it and when I checked my email inbox I saw the bill which appeared to me when I purchased the game. and when I clicked on see details then clicked o the game icon, I noticed that
    [​IMG]
    The game was deleted from the store so I want my money.

Could you please tell me how I can take my money now?
  3. Rostom L Win User

Where is My GTA SA ?

In order to request a refund, the order must be visible on your account order history. The order number of your game purchase must be included in the refund form. I suggest to check your other email or account and sign it in to Microsoft website for checking.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Where is My GTA SA ?

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

To check your account purchases, please review it on your account order history here https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If the game isn't there, it's possible that it's on your other account. You may check your other accounts or email history for the order confirmation email.
  5. Ix TRIGMATIC xI Win User

GTA V the worst overhyped game ever? discuss

[quote user="Marwood II 87"]

^^ GTAIII was more ground breaking than GTA SA

[/quote]

True and not true. GTA SA made a groundbreaking sandbox experience. The difference from GTA SA to GTA V is far less than GTA VC to GTA SA
  6. SorryImSoAce-DAED76F Win User

Forum, what is your most memorable GTA mission?

Lol @ Ordeal.

Mine is probably the ones where you go robbing with Catalina in GTA SA or the ones with Macca and erm ... Danny Dyer.
Thema:

Where is My GTA SA ?

1. Where is My GTA SA ? - Similar Threads - Where GTA

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?: cant find GTA 5 is it gone? 8b06f3c9-70f7-410a-b003-80d3cc694f99
  7. Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online: For the first time I managed to get footage of 2 cheaters in GTA online. They are using God mode and I was wondering where to send the footage to make sure they are punished or something. It's the...
  8. Your feelings about GTA and where the franchise stands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your feelings about GTA and where the franchise stands: this is solely opinion and not to be taken seriously. Thanks for 20 funny years Lazlow #BEAT CANCER!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly another GTA brainchild has left us. so now the question remains: what happens...
  9. gta 4 where I will find the key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta 4 where I will find the key: I pitch my brother bought GTA 4 steamer and I currently live with Microsoft input or calculated ( [Mod Removed] ) and asked for the key where I will find the key aa145bb5-26a9-4956-9f09-dd8d5d93abaa
  10. When I buy a Bicycle in GTA 5 Online where will it spawn exactly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I buy a Bicycle in GTA 5 Online where will it spawn exactly?: When I buy a Bicycle in GTA 5 Online where will it spawn exactly? and can I call my Bicycle to come to me like my cars? 7e61dd32-a95b-4af4-abb4-45e80e854b9b