Where is my controller I sent in to repaired?

Discus and support Where is my controller I sent in to repaired? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased an Xbox controller, and it was faulty when I opened it. I sent it in to be repaired under warranty. I saw on my MS account page they had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by James3144, Nov 18, 2023.

1. James3144
    James3144 Guest

I purchased an Xbox controller, and it was faulty when I opened it. I sent it in to be repaired under warranty. I saw on my MS account page they had received and were working on it... and then a day later the status of my device disappeared from my account page. I didn't receive any email or message indicating they had completed repairs and were returning it. It's as if I gave my controller away to MS and now it's disappeared. I tried MS's stupid virtual chat system and got nowhere. They should have an option to enter your repair order number to see the status of your device.

:)

James3144, Nov 18, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello James3144,

Thank you for sharing this concern with the community. Please be guided by the fact that our support boundaries are limited to what we can do or recommend on our end. For this reason, I kindly request that you contact the live support team, who are better equipped to handle your case, which involves account and order information that cannot be posted here in the community. You can reach them by following the steps below. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  3. Georges C. Win User

sent controller for repair

Hello again Viogra, you have to go through the virtual agent, after that pass will be attended by a person.
  4. ShirxL Win User

hi thanks for reply ive tried all that there's no live chat no telephone number just virtual robot
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Viobra, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data, nor your account.

The best way to get some information about your case would be to contact Xbox support.

https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/contact-us
  6. Gabriel Bishop Win User

Xbox Elite 2 controller missing from devices

I can’t check the repair status because The controller is no longer listed as one of my devices. And I can’t try connecting it to the Xbox because I sent it into be repaired. So,
Thema:

1. Where is my controller I sent in to repaired? - Similar Threads - Where controller sent

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments]
  4. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  5. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  6. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  7. Wheres my xbox desing control

in XBoX on Windows
    Wheres my xbox desing control: I've oder a xbox desing control from the xbox desing lab..... What a mistake I've not hread anything for 4weeks, ever time I try contact someone or talk to someone I get passed around. No one...
  8. Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.: In 2021 is when I got my first Xbox and i have three controllers for it (thier all made by Microsoft) my three controllers have different problems, for my series x/s controller is one of the...
  9. Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** ed88684d-17b8-4b61-8657-6dae70aa22f8
  10. I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back but I look at my account where it supposed to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back but I look at my account where it supposed to...: I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back on Microsoft account I’m following it hasn’t moved but on ups website says is been delivered fbbf86be-ec41-4002-9f4d-447119b2dae4