where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...

Discus and support where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant find it %appdata% > Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment then i see only > LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga > Cachedshaders and pcccpnfig... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SDelite, Mar 11, 2023.

1. SDelite
    SDelite Guest

where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...

i cant find it %appdata% > Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment then i see only > LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga > Cachedshaders and pcccpnfig then in cachedshaders DX11>then nothing please help

:)

SDelite, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Aki44 Win User

Star wars the skywalker saga crash on pc at startup

C:\Users\"usersname"\AppData\Roaming\Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment\LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga\CRASHDATA

You will find folders for all your crashes with the crash info in xml format
  3. Tomm_A Win User

where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% > Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

Hello SDelite,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you cannot find the game folder for Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga in your device. We understand how important it is to you so you can continue what you are doing however we found out that this need to be addressed directly by the game expert support so that you can be guided accordingly on how to locate the game folder file. For this, click on the link below to start submitting a request.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Aki44 Win User

Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga crashing on startup

It's precisely the problem, they want to think, or make us think, the problem lies on our side whereas it indeed lies in the windows store platform. Otherwise, why would all these games work on STEAM on the same computer.

On a side note, path to the crash folder

C:\Users\"usersname"\AppData\Roaming\Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment\LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga\CRASHDATA

You will find folders for all your crashes with the crash info in xml format
  5. Nameloi Win User

Which is The Best Lego Game For The 360?

Lego Star Wars the complete saga.
  6. Chyrola Cuello Win User

May the Fourth

Lego: Star Wars Saga for me <3.
Thema:

1. where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >... - Similar Threads - where lego star

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  9. Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located?: This page popped up on my Xbox home screen. I entered the contest and told my brother to enter since he has an older Xbox One and could use an upgrade. However he couldn't find it, and now I can't...
  10. Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Edition xbox.com pre-order where are Obi Wan and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Edition xbox.com pre-order where are Obi Wan and...: Hi I only have access to the Solo: A Star Wars Story and The Mandalorian character packs but I thought the Trooper pack was available from day 1 when you pre-order the Deluxe Edition from...