Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?

Discus and support Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; cant find GTA 5 is it gone? 8b06f3c9-70f7-410a-b003-80d3cc694f99 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaymondHodrien, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?

cant find GTA 5 is it gone?

:)

RaymondHodrien, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Jaime Valdés Win User

I would be nice if they allowed cloud gaming to the people that already bought the game and also game pass subscription.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

The problem with streaming services is not bandwidth, it's servers and hard drive space. That's why the catalog is limited to Game Pass only. GTA is 100+GB, and it has to be distributed and stored, thousands of copies stored and transmitted.

While someday that may be a thing, it's unlikely to change during the beta period.
  4. RaymondHodrien Win User

Bought the game 5 times with different accounts and profiles and now this **** U
  5. DiCalzi Win User

Yes it would be nice, but this is reality. :(
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there RaymondHodrein, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Unfortunately, on January 5th, Grand Theft Auto V left Game Pass for both Cloud and Consoles. You can confirm this for yourself through the announcement made on the official Xbox News website at the following link:

https://news.xbox.com/2024/01/03/new-game-pass-games-for-january-2024/

You can specifically find this information at the bottom of the website in the "Leaving Soon" section:

[​IMG]

It's also important to note that this decision doesn't solely depend on Xbox; it also involves the game developer (Rockstar Games). They have the authority to decide how long their games will remain part of Game Pass and Xbox Cloud Gaming.

If you wish to continue playing it, you will need to purchase and download it directly on your Xbox console. Although it's possible that they might add it back to Game Pass in the future, as it's a title that regularly comes in and out of the subscription.

Please be aware that in this forum, we are just players like you trying to guide and assist other players. This means it's not up to us to decide whether a game stays in Game Pass or not.

I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ? - Similar Threads - Where GTA cloud

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online: For the first time I managed to get footage of 2 cheaters in GTA online. They are using God mode and I was wondering where to send the footage to make sure they are punished or something. It's the...
  7. Where is My GTA SA ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is My GTA SA ?: I have purchased GTA SA since 2020 but now I can't find it anymore, I want to know where is it? edc163c9-6eaf-4454-8bd2-8312be097d84
  8. Your feelings about GTA and where the franchise stands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your feelings about GTA and where the franchise stands: this is solely opinion and not to be taken seriously. Thanks for 20 funny years Lazlow #BEAT CANCER!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly another GTA brainchild has left us. so now the question remains: what happens...
  9. gta 4 where I will find the key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta 4 where I will find the key: I pitch my brother bought GTA 4 steamer and I currently live with Microsoft input or calculated ( [Mod Removed] ) and asked for the key where I will find the key aa145bb5-26a9-4956-9f09-dd8d5d93abaa
  10. When I buy a Bicycle in GTA 5 Online where will it spawn exactly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I buy a Bicycle in GTA 5 Online where will it spawn exactly?: When I buy a Bicycle in GTA 5 Online where will it spawn exactly? and can I call my Bicycle to come to me like my cars? 7e61dd32-a95b-4af4-abb4-45e80e854b9b